FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verify

Verify

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi can I verify someone if they ask if I don't have any verifications myself pls ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Sorry no.

You need to be verified before you can verify others

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Pop into the fab cam rooms and ask someone to verify you there OP.

By *igBrownCMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I have the same situation. Been with someone on this site but as non of us have any verifications we can’t verify each other. Shame

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I have the same situation. Been with someone on this site but as non of us have any verifications we can’t verify each other. Shame "

It's not a shame.If unverified people could vetlrify each other what is the point of even having a verification system? If you read the FAQ it addresses this issue.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I have the same situation. Been with someone on this site but as non of us have any verifications we can’t verify each other. Shame

It's not a shame.If unverified people could vetlrify each other what is the point of even having a verification system? If you read the FAQ it addresses this issue."

And my previous post also addressed the issue, but unlikely people read our posts prior to posting their own lol. I think it should be mandatory that the faq section is read on joining.

By *weetest thingWoman  over a year ago

East Midlands

I would like to know how come I’m seeing new veris from meets not cam & yet fabs won’t let me publish my old , pre covid veris which are currently hidden so I want to unhide but it says the publish buttons been removed due to covid & that it will return ? I’ve sent 2 messages to admin but no replies TIA

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just sent my photo verify any admin there to see to it

» Add a new message to this topic