FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Banning members

Banning members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If members pay for membership then how can moderators ban members without given them any explanation why, checking out if the reason they are being banned is true or not and telling them how long they might be banned?

My other profile seems to have been banned with no explanation or justification probably because it was reported by another member jealous members, without moderators checking the fact we’re actually true. Seen my profile was banned for posting an old photo of a meet and was then banned for meeting when this is not currently allowed. I can’t see it written anywhere that posting old photos is breaking the rules and see many other members posting pictures of meets. In fact I see people actually posting for meets and send messages wanting to meet and these people are not banned. Very unfair treatment of some members in comparison to others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

You should really use the "Contact us" button and explain your reasons.

As no one on the forums can do anything to help you.

The only people that can help you are admin. Posting in the forums about this issue won't get it resolved for you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shit that’s my morning check in ruined then. I loved checking you out for my morning wank

"You should really use the "Contact us" button and explain your reasons.

The only people that can help you are admin. Posting in the forums about this issue won't get it resolved for you. "

I have but it is very frustrating being treated so unfairly but thanks for your advice

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

The only people that can help you are admin. Posting in the forums about this issue won't get it resolved for you.

I have but it is very frustrating being treated so unfairly but thanks for your advice "

You are welcome.

Give it a little time. Mistakes can be made. Afterall the admin are human. Plus they are probably quite busy at the minute.

Hope you get your issue sorted.

I have but it is very frustrating being treated so unfairly but thanks for your advice

You are welcome.

Give it a little time. Mistakes can be made. Afterall the admin are human. Plus they are probably quite busy at the minute.

Hope you get your issue sorted. "

Thank you guys and fingers crossed as I really enjoy using Fab

» Add a new message to this topic