FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > 'Hide on Looked at me' may not work?

'Hide on Looked at me' may not work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ofusplus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

Hi there, we usually are in stealth mode but lately some profiles we look at, look at us after a short time. I thought it was a coincidence initially, but it's getting freaky now and very common. Can you confirm if it is currently working for our profile please? TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Look at our profile and I'll check

By *nkedviolet69Woman  over a year ago

Twickenham

"Hi there, we usually are in stealth mode but lately some profiles we look at, look at us after a short time. I thought it was a coincidence initially, but it's getting freaky now and very common. Can you confirm if it is currently working for our profile please? TIA"

Yeppppp, having the same issue

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Iv found this many times and it can be a bit freaky! Iv just clicked on your profile and I should be in stealth lol

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Iv found this many times and it can be a bit freaky! Iv just clicked on your profile and I should be in stealth lol"

Look my profile i will check

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nobody who has posted so far shows as having looked at us

Selby

"Nobody who has posted so far shows as having looked at us"
i just looked at yours , love the green corset , i need to back look at it , hope you don't mid

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

hi..just looked at all the above profiles...

Does it show that I have looked?

thank you in advance..

Selby

"hi..just looked at all the above profiles...

thank you in advance.."

mine shows you haven't looked at mine

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Nobody who has posted so far shows as having looked at us i just looked at yours , love the green corset , i need to back look at it , hope you don't mid "

Please do. That corset comes with a little matching skirt sort of tutu style

Limerick

"Look at our profile and I'll check "

I just did, thanks for your help.

One profile only showed on my own "looked at me" list in the last few minutes, having looked at us 4 hours ago. But it didn't show after they had fabbed some of our pics, hope I am making sense

Limerick

"Iv found this many times and it can be a bit freaky! Iv just clicked on your profile and I should be in stealth lol"

You didnt show, thanks

Limerick

"Iv found this many times and it can be a bit freaky! Iv just clicked on your profile and I should be in stealth lol

Look my profile i will check "

I just did, thanks

Limerick

"hi..just looked at all the above profiles...

thank you in advance.."

Nope

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Look at our profile and I'll check

I just did, thanks for your help.

One profile only showed on my own "looked at me" list in the last few minutes, having looked at us 4 hours ago. But it didn't show after they had fabbed some of our pics, hope I am making sense "

You aren't showing. I'm not sure about the rest of your post though. Are you saying you looked at your profile from another profile and it didn't show for four hours but disappeared after you fabbed some of the pictures?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

seems to be the same for me too..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And me x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"One profile only showed on my own "looked at me" list in the last few minutes, having looked at us 4 hours ago. But it didn't show after they had fabbed some of our pics, hope I am making sense "
If you mean that they fabbed pics 4 hours ago, but weren't showing on your list, but recently showed up, they may have switched from hidden, to showing, recently?

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

Are the profiles which viewed you after you have check them out local?

We have noticed sometimes when checking the local updates section it will inform us that a profile which does not appear in our look at me list is shown as having looked at us so many hours ago etc.

Limerick

"One profile only showed on my own "looked at me" list in the last few minutes, having looked at us 4 hours ago. But it didn't show after they had fabbed some of our pics, hope I am making sense If you mean that they fabbed pics 4 hours ago, but weren't showing on your list, but recently showed up, they may have switched from hidden, to showing, recently?"

Does that happen? I thought it only counted with profiles you look at when you have it switched on, not historical 'viewings'?

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"One profile only showed on my own "looked at me" list in the last few minutes, having looked at us 4 hours ago. But it didn't show after they had fabbed some of our pics, hope I am making sense If you mean that they fabbed pics 4 hours ago, but weren't showing on your list, but recently showed up, they may have switched from hidden, to showing, recently?

Does that happen? I thought it only counted with profiles you look at when you have it switched on, not historical 'viewings'?"

No, if in stealth it don't show anywhere. People turn stealth on and off, hence who viewed me goes down and if they turn it off they can appear in local updates but also updates lags a little so they might show on there when they have just hit stealth, hope that makes sense lol

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"One profile only showed on my own "looked at me" list in the last few minutes, having looked at us 4 hours ago. But it didn't show after they had fabbed some of our pics, hope I am making sense If you mean that they fabbed pics 4 hours ago, but weren't showing on your list, but recently showed up, they may have switched from hidden, to showing, recently?

Does that happen? I thought it only counted with profiles you look at when you have it switched on, not historical 'viewings'?"

If you deactivate stealth mode then everything you viewed in stealth shows, until you reactive stealth.

The system doesn't separate stuff you viewed into 'hidden from showing' and 'showing'. You either show (on all looked at me lists) or dont.

Also it's possible that people can click onto an image (From hot pics eg) without going via your profile page.

Limerick

"Does that happen? I thought it only counted with profiles you look at when you have it switched on, not historical 'viewings'?

If you deactivate stealth mode then everything you viewed in stealth shows, until you reactive stealth.

The system doesn't separate stuff you viewed into 'hidden from showing' and 'showing'. You either show (on all looked at me lists) or dont.

Also it's possible that people can click onto an image (From hot pics eg) without going via your profile page."

Ok, that's an eye-opener, I thought it worked differently. It explains a lot. Thanks everyone for your help

Limerick

Not sure everyone on here understands how this works.... and then maybe they do

By *nkedviolet69Woman  over a year ago

Twickenham

I'm pretty sure my 'turn off whos viewed me' isn't working.. at this rate I'm going to look like a complete sex starved stalker.. not exactly the look I was going for

» Add a new message to this topic