FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Private Photos

Private Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Over the last 2 days I've had messages from people not on my friends list claiming that they can see my photos. My photos are set to view as friends only or private so how is this possible? I asked one guy how many he could see and said he was no longer able to view them. Are they winding up or is there a glitch here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s2walesCouple  over a year ago

Gwent...

"Over the last 2 days I've had messages from people not on my friends list claiming that they can see my photos. My photos are set to view as friends only or private so how is this possible? I asked one guy how many he could see and said he was no longer able to view them. Are they winding up or is there a glitch here?"

It looks fine to us all are private and cant be seen xxx

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

I would say they are winding you up in the hope of things going further but I stand to be corrected..

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Over the last 2 days I've had messages from people not on my friends list claiming that they can see my photos. My photos are set to view as friends only or private so how is this possible? I asked one guy how many he could see and said he was no longer able to view them. Are they winding up or is there a glitch here?"

Welcome to fab where guys will literally say anything!

This is a new tactic lol not sure what they get from it because I sure as hell wont be letting them add my pics to their wank bank now. If anything I'm more likely to remove them all.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I've lost count of the number of C&P messages I've received telling me how great my profile and pics are.

Shows how well they can read a 10 word profile with only a profile pic.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's a strategy and to my mind a sinister one which plays into people's fears around privacy and security. Another unkind trick is to say they've seen your pictures on another site then refuse to say which one. If anyone says that to us we thank them and tell them we will use reverse image search to find out which site then block them

"

It's a strategy and to my mind a sinister one which plays into people's fears around privacy and security. Another unkind trick is to say they've seen your pictures on another site then refuse to say which one. If anyone says that to us we thank them and tell them we will use reverse image search to find out which site then block them "

Thank you... I did wonder if that was the case. The people in question have been blocked.

» Add a new message to this topic