FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > profile change

profile change

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abs_FWB OP   Man  over a year ago

Paris to Berlin

Hi,

I’m just wondering if it’s possible to change a single male profile to a MF couple profile ??

Mike (& Gem)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

This one?

No, as you are verified and photo verified.

But you can keep this one and start a new MF profile, all you need is a different Email.

Paris to Berlin

That’s crazy, no continuity or consideration given to the fact that people’s circumstances change. I would have thought that this site would have been more supportive of having one less single male profile and another MF couple one which is active ??

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"That’s crazy, no continuity or consideration given to the fact that people’s circumstances change. I would have thought that this site would have been more supportive of having one less single male profile and another MF couple one which is active ??"

There's absolutely nothing stopping the op deleting his profile and starting a couples one. If he changed his current profile it would show verifications as a single male. Many threads are started in the forum accusing single men of pretending to be couples. This prevents that.

Paris to Berlin

I get that but I don’t want to delete my single profile and lose the positive feedback I have got - it’s hard enough to get in the first place !!

No problems if those are the rules then I will have to deal with it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I get that but I don’t want to delete my single profile and lose the positive feedback I have got - it’s hard enough to get in the first place !!

No problems if those are the rules then I will have to deal with it. "

You can keep this profile and have a couple's profile separately. Just need another email to create it.

» Add a new message to this topic