FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fake Profile

Fake Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m having a major problem with a person impersonating me. I’m no longer looking on this site but I keep getting informed of a person using my photos. I have linked several accounts and I think I’ve identified the ‘actual’ account for the person. All accounts have been deleted, but more keep popping up. I’ve contacted the site owners but heard nothing back. Is there a way they can know if that person has more account and delete them all? Like to remove anything from a certain IP address.

I know this person is really sad, but it’s making me very sad. I need help with this please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin won't get in touch after a report, they normally just deal with. In that process they will check if the malicious profile is connected to any others yes

There seem to be a few profiles already made but hidden, and they are able to just unhiding as they get deleted. They’re using the same profile and photo so it’s really obvious. I contacted the site owners this time, would they ever reply?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

No, they will just deal with as explained in the post

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Do you mean they hide their profile? How would you see the pics?

So far they have been several profiles created over a year ago. As one gets deleted, another appears, again that was created over a year ago. I’ve tried to find them and they aren’t there, then all of a sudden appear, so they have been hidden and Unhide another profile as needed.

If they were able to be aware of the photo, they’d know it’s fake.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ah I see.

As this profile has no PV if you do that then Admin have something to check against so it will help them

» Add a new message to this topic