FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How dow i verify another member and how do i get verified. I had a meet in February but am not familiar how to do that as its my first physical. meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

As you are an unverified profile you can't verify, you'll need your meet to verify you first. If they aren't verified either then unfortunately you're stuck!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This does my head in too.

2 unverified users meet and can't verify each other. Happened to me too. Twice.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Maybe pop into chat room and see if someone in there would be willing to verify you on cam for a few seconds and provide a webcam verification.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This does my head in too.

2 unverified users meet and can't verify each other. Happened to me too. Twice. "

me roo ..this is horse shit ...so wot i wanna know is HOW THE HELL DID ANYONE GET VERIED at first??? Cos if nobody was then nobody could ..or if the first person was he/she would have had to meet every other person to veri them ....this situation is a fuken joke

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"This does my head in too.

2 unverified users meet and can't verify each other. Happened to me too. Twice. me roo ..this is horse shit ...so wot i wanna know is HOW THE HELL DID ANYONE GET VERIED at first??? Cos if nobody was then nobody could ..or if the first person was he/she would have had to meet every other person to veri them ....this situation is a fuken joke"

You can get cam verified in the chatrooms , then verify people that you have met, it's pretty simple

» Add a new message to this topic