FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

iv noticed my verifications cant be shown yet others have them? can someone explain ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

There is an explanation under the ones that can't be shown. Basically all hidden and any new meet veris are hidden but cam veris can be shown.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There is an explanation under the ones that can't be shown. Basically all hidden and any new meet veris are hidden but cam veris can be shown."

If you haven’t met anybody and you have no reviews is that a red flag ? I did that whole stupid photo thing that was verified

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"There is an explanation under the ones that can't be shown. Basically all hidden and any new meet veris are hidden but cam veris can be shown.

If you haven’t met anybody and you have no reviews is that a red flag ? I did that whole stupid photo thing that was verified "

Photo verified shows as a green flag.

Meet or camera verified shows as a green tick.

"There is an explanation under the ones that can't be shown. Basically all hidden and any new meet veris are hidden but cam veris can be shown.

If you haven’t met anybody and you have no reviews is that a red flag ? I did that whole stupid photo thing that was verified

Meet or camera verified shows as a green tick."

Didn’t know that !

But if you didn’t see a green tick would you second guess it ( the profile )??? or is the photo good enough ?

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

Didn’t know that !

But if you didn’t see a green tick would you second guess it ( the profile )??? or is the photo good enough ? "

It's entirely a personal preference, some people prefer to a meet verified guy but some aren't so bothered. Ourselves we prefer a verified profile as it does mean that he is genuine and does meet. But saying that our last guy wasn't verified but we couldn't have wished for a nicer guy.

Didn’t know that !

But if you didn’t see a green tick would you second guess it ( the profile )??? or is the photo good enough ?

It's entirely a personal preference, some people prefer to a meet verified guy but some aren't so bothered. Ourselves we prefer a verified profile as it does mean that he is genuine and does meet. But saying that our last guy wasn't verified but we couldn't have wished for a nicer guy. "

good shout thanks for the hit back

Interesting

» Add a new message to this topic