FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile change single to couple

Profile change single to couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cant seem to find away to change my profile to show I'm now in a relationship and that we both want to play. Can this be changed or can I link my account to hers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As you're photo verified as a single man you can't.

You can start a new profile together (you will need a separate email address) and you could mention each other in your current single ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As you're photo verified as a single man you can't.

You can start a new profile together (you will need a separate email address) and you could mention each other in your current single ones. "

So is it possible to have a single and couples profile running and use them both on the forum at the same time?

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

".....

So is it possible to have a single and couples profile running and use them both on the forum at the same time?"

Yes.. we both do. Often with all three accounts open in the same i.p.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can start a new profile together (you will need a separate email address) and you could mention each other in your current single ones.

So is it possible to have a single and couples profile running and use them both on the forum at the same time?"

As far as I'm aware yes. One account mustn't be used to get around a block or ban and neither account can be used to mislead people.

You can start a new profile together (you will need a separate email address) and you could mention each other in your current single ones. "

Thanks for the help I'll just have yo keep mentioning innocent lamb is my partner

Love your profile pics x

I moved from a single female to a couple before and back again on my old profile I just messaged admin

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thanks for the help I'll just have yo keep mentioning innocent lamb is my partner

Love your profile pics x "

Thanks.

Why can't you start a new one together?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

She has a couples profile

So is it possible to have a single and couples profile running and use them both on the forum at the same time?

As far as I'm aware yes. One account mustn't be used to get around a block or ban and neither account can be used to mislead people. "

Oh ok, thanks. Years ago when I was in a couple we were told directly by admin that we had to choose one or the other because that was the rules (it had nothing to do with attempting to get around a ban or block and the single accounts referred to our couples account too, so not misleading as far as we could tell). Well tbf we weren't even told initially, we just had the account suspended and had to request an explanation and then ask for the couples account to be reinstated and agree to delete our singles accounts to make that happen. It's irrelevant now I guess and perhaps the rules have changed, I just wondered what the current rules were in case I'm ever lucky enough to be in that position again, thanks for clarifying....

Just set up a new one then OP. But I doubt you'll be able to have another couples profile if your partner already has one - why not just share hers and share the password?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I'm now in a relationship and we both want to play."

I think it is against current Fab rules to say you are looking to play

Forum Mod

East Sussex

As far as I'm aware yes. One account mustn't be used to get around a block or ban and neither account can be used to mislead people.

Oh ok, thanks. Years ago when I was in a couple we were told directly by admin that we had to choose one or the other because that was the rules (it had nothing to do with attempting to get around a ban or block and the single accounts referred to our couples account too, so not misleading as far as we could tell). Well tbf we weren't even told initially, we just had the account suspended and had to request an explanation and then ask for the couples account to be reinstated and agree to delete our singles accounts to make that happen. It's irrelevant now I guess and perhaps the rules have changed, I just wondered what the current rules were in case I'm ever lucky enough to be in that position again, thanks for clarifying.... "

As far as I'm aware the rule has always been the same and the only time you'd not be allowed to do it was if the intention was to mislead people or circumnavigate blocks of bans.

I don't think that's the ops intention

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Cant seem to find away to change my profile to show I'm now in a relationship and that we both want to play. Can this be changed or can I link my account to hers?"

Keep the single account and start another couples account.

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

A lot of people seem to have a single and a couples account I don’t see the problem in having both

I also went from a couple’s profile to a single profile on the same profile. I don’t know how I did it, but I did some how and I didn’t message admins... weird

"Cant seem to find away to change my profile to show I'm now in a relationship and that we both want to play. Can this be changed or can I link my account to hers?

Keep the single account and start another couples account."

Agree it's not that expensive

just set up your own couple account. Me and my fella have 2 couple accounts. Both say almost same thing. We only have 2 though as we are both regulars in chat rooms (so can both chat).... xx

» Add a new message to this topic