FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Couples profile

Couples profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iobhan123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Deal

Can someone tell me how to change my profile to single, I have no partner, so not sure why I am coming up as a couple, tried to edit the account and can't

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

Same happened to Devil on her single profile. Just because she made reference to this profile (even though she made it very clear the other, single, profile was just for her to use), some busybody reported her. Admin changed her profile to couple's without her knowledge. What you need to do is contact Admin and ask for your profile to be changed back to single. Don't expect for it to happen immediately though

By *ustme1820Woman  over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"Can someone tell me how to change my profile to single, I have no partner, so not sure why I am coming up as a couple, tried to edit the account and can't "
your profile refers to ‘we’ op. Someone would have reported it I’m guessing.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Your profile is written as a couple

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm stuck wanting to change from Male to couple!!

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Same happened to Devil on her single profile. Just because she made reference to this profile (even though she made it very clear the other, single, profile was just for her to use), some busybody reported her. Admin changed her profile to couple's without her knowledge. What you need to do is contact Admin and ask for your profile to be changed back to single. Don't expect for it to happen immediately though "

Exactly the same happened to me. I messaged admin asking why it had been changed, they messaged me straight back saying that my profile had been reported. I changed the wording on my profile slightly and then they changed it back to a single woman. This was done within maybe half an hour of my initial message them.

By *iobhan123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Deal

"Your profile is written as a couple "

I have slightly amended, no longer reads like a couple, have changed just the one word!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm stuck wanting to change from Male to couple!!"

You have only been here a few weeks delete it and start a new profile

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Your profile is written as a couple

I have slightly amended, no longer reads like a couple, have changed just the one word!! "

It still reads as a couple and as you're looking to meet as a couple, so your profile is correct.

If you had it changed to a single female it would be incorrect and people would report it again as you are looking to meet as a couple.

» Add a new message to this topic