FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Renewal of membership??

Renewal of membership??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avfun77 OP   Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

With what has gone on since March I know it is not Fab fault....however it would be nice to be offered 6months free membership as this site has had No Meets and No clubs open

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Membership is free and Admin have said that they'll refund your Site Supporters fees.

I'm not sure why, because I haven't been able to figure out which Site Supporters facilities they've had to withdraw!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Also some clubs are still open.

By *rumpet and ScouseCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

"Membership is free and Admin have said that they'll refund your Site Supporters fees.

I'm not sure why, because I haven't been able to figure out which Site Supporters facilities they've had to withdraw!"

Really... that is good of them however.. I have paid through lockdown because I use fab a lot on my phone its not fabs fault the world has gone to shit I can't believe people would even ask its not like its mega expensive

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Fab don't own or run clubs and the loss of the "meets" page does not stop anybody meeting. I don't see the connection OP. Indeed some clubs do open within the rules appertaining to their licences.

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

"Membership is free and Admin have said that they'll refund your Site Supporters fees.

I'm not sure why, because I haven't been able to figure out which Site Supporters facilities they've had to withdraw!

Really... that is good of them however.. I have paid through lockdown because I use fab a lot on my phone its not fabs fault the world has gone to shit I can't believe people would even ask its not like its mega expensive "

..... Best £5 pound ever to have a perv and watch there videos

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Fab has nothing to do with clubs, clubs are closed because of Covid. Meets are not allowed because of Covid and the Government guidelines

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

If you don't support it you'll lose it.

By *hyandtwistedCouple  over a year ago

loughborough

Yeah I want a refund on the free site please

You don't have to pay, its only so you can look at the who's looked pages and see the pics on big.

» Add a new message to this topic