FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > charging for services?

charging for services?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aytime Dude OP   Man  over a year ago

London , Richmond

I see a few profiles that are very clearly parties that you have to pay for or clubs with entry fees, how does this get by the fab rules please? Im happy about those profiles but wonder how come they can do it and others cant ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Personally I see a massive difference between a profile set up to advertise and promote clubs or events where the money you pay is an entrance fee and not any guarantee of services, and a profile charging money for sexual services.

The laws around prostitution can be fickle, and ultimately this is a swinging site and not one aimed at transactional relationships.

Perhaps it would be easier if Fab allowed the creation of profiles that were only for events and clubs, similar to business profiles on FB, as that would make them easier to exclude from searches.

By *aytime Dude OP   Man  over a year ago

London , Richmond

great idea

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

"Personally I see a massive difference between a profile set up to advertise and promote clubs or events where the money you pay is an entrance fee and not any guarantee of services, and a profile charging money for sexual services.

The laws around prostitution can be fickle, and ultimately this is a swinging site and not one aimed at transactional relationships.

Perhaps it would be easier if Fab allowed the creation of profiles that were only for events and clubs, similar to business profiles on FB, as that would make them easier to exclude from searches."

I wish guys would understand it's entry fee, not service payment

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Personally I see a massive difference between a profile set up to advertise and promote clubs or events where the money you pay is an entrance fee and not any guarantee of services, and a profile charging money for sexual services.

Perhaps it would be easier if Fab allowed the creation of profiles that were only for events and clubs, similar to business profiles on FB, as that would make them easier to exclude from searches.

I wish guys would understand it's entry fee, not service payment "

They think site supporter is a service payment so there’s no hope there!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't think those guys you referring too expect it any more or any less whether it was joining fab or going to a club and it's quite a generalisation which are usually unhelpful.

My guess it's newbies as it's quite quickly learnt it doesn't work that way on here.

I also so think separating those advertising clubs would also be a good thing, those not interested or those particularly interested can filter according to their search.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Don't think those guys you referring too expect it any more or any less whether it was joining fab or going to a club and it's quite a generalisation which are usually unhelpful.

My guess it's newbies as it's quite quickly learnt it doesn't work that way on here.

I also so think separating those advertising clubs would also be a good thing, those not interested or those particularly interested can filter according to their search."

Are you talking to me or someone else? Can’t tell when you don’t use “reply +quote”.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Clubs mentioning their entry fees are fine.

But if it a profile charging a fee for a private house party for example, can you please report them so Admin can have a look.

Thanks in advance.