FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Uploading photos

Uploading photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dadbodbwc OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I’ve recently found it’s taking a while to process (i.e approve) my photos, particularly compared to other members. Usually never had this problem, just wondered if anyone knows why this might be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Ooffftt what a whopper , I guess they are busy staring at ur size ?

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

“Usually never” had this problem in two weeks? That’s not long to go on. And you don’t really know how long it takes for other members. I’ve had to wait hours for photos to be approved sometimes, it just depends how busy they are.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"“Usually never” had this problem in two weeks? That’s not long to go on. And you don’t really know how long it takes for other members. I’ve had to wait hours for photos to be approved sometimes, it just depends how busy they are."

I was thinking the same lol!

OP the photo mods are volunteers so will depend how many are on and how many they have to get through.

By *dadbodbwc OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

On an old profile it was pretty speedy, and I liked that because it gave me exposure to the new photo’s page which meant more interaction.

This wasn’t me slagging off the mods, more wondering if I was doing something wrong

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Also admin have advertised for more pic mods recently so maybe there trying to get through a lot of pics and vids to approve

» Add a new message to this topic