FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Account blocked

Account blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovecat69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Right can someone hopefully from admin explain why i try sending a message containing the part of the message I'll add after i write this.

The following is only half of the original message, i thought if i split it into 2 messages it would send, the first half did, however when i tried to send the second half, i get error message saying I'm trying to send website data or something like that and i get blocked from sending messages.

So someone see if they can see what I'm not seeing, or admin explain.

Part 2

Now i definitely have 2 legs, an no parrot on my shoulder..

An as for the not models bit your pulling my leg. Have you looked in the mirror lately. You are super fit, and I'm not trying to patronise you in any way.

Anyway really like your profile, straight to the point as it should be. You do sound like a fun pair, who doesn't take this as seriously as a lot do, after all its just a bit of fun really.

If you had a chance to read my profile, you've probably already worked out that I'm exactly the same.

Have a fantastic day, love to chat with you sometime.

Xx Anthony

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Cardiff

I was told the offending word is Parrot, however when i changed it with the following, i got blocked again.

The following is the amended version.

So let's all play spot the offending word or words..

First one with the correct answer, gets a Cadbury cream egg

Part 2

Now i definitely have 2 legs, an i don't have the bird "pirates have on their shoulder" on my shoulder..

Can't write the name of the bird, that's what got me blocked.

An as for the not models bit your pulling my leg. Have you looked in the mirror lately. You are super fit, and I'm not trying to patronise you in any way.

Anyway really like your profile, straight to the point as it should be. You do sound like a fun pair, who doesn't take this as seriously as a lot do, after all its just a bit of fun really.

If you had a chance to read my profile, you've probably already worked out that I'm exactly the same.

Have a fantastic day, love to chat with you sometime.

Xx Anthony

So if admin can't explain, well let's all play spot the offense, first one with the correct answer gets a Cadbury cream egg.

Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's because they blocked you after the first message. They would of looked at your profile and made the decision you are not what they are looking for. By blocking it stops continuous or abusive messages. You never know the reaction you will be met with at a rejection. It keeps things simple.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"It's because they blocked you after the first message. They would of looked at your profile and made the decision you are not what they are looking for. By blocking it stops continuous or abusive messages. You never know the reaction you will be met with at a rejection. It keeps things simple."

I think he means it was an admin message block due to an offensive/disallowed word, not that the person he was messaging blocked him.

E

Cardiff

Yeah sorry i should have explained that. Admin blocked me, not the person i sent it to.

Cardiff

We were messaging each other, having a bit of fun. And i got blocked the first time when I sent the message as 1 message.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Is it the 'other sites' automated message ban that's coming up?

"Is it the 'other sites' automated message ban that's coming up?

"

Me and another forum user tested this out and it's the sentence 'Have you looked in the mirror lately.' Which is getting blocked with the UNWELCOME CONTENT blocked message.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Me and another forum user tested this out and it's the sentence 'Have you looked in the mirror lately.' Which is getting blocked with the UNWELCOME CONTENT blocked message."

I

I tested 'parrot' because the idea that word was banned tickled me

Cardiff

I fell for the "its the parrot" well could have been, Not lol

Anyway hopefully everyone enjoyed the forum this morning, something different lol

Me and another forum user tested this out and it's the sentence 'Have you looked in the mirror lately.' Which is getting blocked with the UNWELCOME CONTENT blocked message.I

I tested 'parrot' because the idea that word was banned tickled me "

It's ending up being Fab's Conundrum of the Day.

Cardiff

Mmmm let's see what i can do tomorrow, I'm liking this forum thing, better than the chat rooms lol

Me and another forum user tested this out and it's the sentence 'Have you looked in the mirror lately.' Which is getting blocked with the UNWELCOME CONTENT blocked message."

Ah, that explains it

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

This gets my vote.

That term is used in many abusive messages.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Me and another forum user tested this out and it's the sentence 'Have you looked in the mirror lately.' Which is getting blocked with the UNWELCOME CONTENT blocked message.

This gets my vote.

That term is used in many abusive messages."

I wondered why I didn't get any "have you looked in the mirror" messages.

E

» Add a new message to this topic