FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Problem with sending mail.

Problem with sending mail.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dboy OP   Man  over a year ago

Parbold

I have sent 3 separate messages today to 3 different usernames and none of them show in my sent mail.

Anyone else having this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pmsldCouple  over a year ago

kettering

If the profile was deleted the messages would disappear aswell, new profiles are setup only to be deleted soon after all the time.

By *dboy OP   Man  over a year ago

Parbold

"If the profile was deleted the messages would disappear aswell, new profiles are setup only to be deleted soon after all the time. "

Yh does seem to be new users.

4 now today.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Don't message super new users, wait a few days and see if they stick around a little longer, they might not get scared away with 1 less inbox

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Don't message super new users, wait a few days and see if they stick around a little longer, they might not get scared away with 1 less inbox "

I very nearly deleted my account the day I created it because of the overwhelming amount of messages. Perhaps if people wouldn’t jump on new women, they’d stick around longer.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Don't message super new users, wait a few days and see if they stick around a little longer, they might not get scared away with 1 less inbox

I very nearly deleted my account the day I created it because of the overwhelming amount of messages. Perhaps if people wouldn’t jump on new women, they’d stick around longer."

Exactly that! When my friend mentioned joining I told her to go into settings and hide her account till she had set up filters etc as watching your inbox going into triple figures in a blink of an eye is actually far from flattering! She did but still left after a couple of weeks simply due to the amount of messages.

There would be so many more women on here if guys backed off at the beginning

Cardiff

"Don't message super new users, wait a few days and see if they stick around a little longer, they might not get scared away with 1 less inbox

I very nearly deleted my account the day I created it because of the overwhelming amount of messages. Perhaps if people wouldn’t jump on new women, they’d stick around longer.

Exactly that! When my friend mentioned joining I told her to go into settings and hide her account till she had set up filters etc as watching your inbox going into triple figures in a blink of an eye is actually far from flattering! She did but still left after a couple of weeks simply due to the amount of messages.

There would be so many more women on here if guys backed off at the beginning "

It was super intimidating! I hadn’t even added photos and it was going crazy, it was really hard to figure out filters etc because I had to spend all my time trying to deal with messages.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I very nearly deleted my account the day I created it because of the overwhelming amount of messages. Perhaps if people wouldn’t jump on new women, they’d stick around longer."

There is help from Admin for new users when they join , mainly how they can limit mails by using filters

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, it sounds like they left

Cardiff

There is help from Admin for new users when they join , mainly how they can limit mails by using filters"

By the time I was able to read anything or figure things out, my inbox was in three figures. It was literally instant.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"

There would be so many more women on here if guys backed off at the beginning

It was super intimidating! I hadn’t even added photos and it was going crazy, it was really hard to figure out filters etc because I had to spend all my time trying to deal with messages."

I vividly remember how scary it was with the sheer number of messages within minutes.

I always advise women when joining to activate all filters asap then block those that make it through to the inbox before filters as the filters won't stop them messaging in the future.

Cardiff

"

It was super intimidating! I hadn’t even added photos and it was going crazy, it was really hard to figure out filters etc because I had to spend all my time trying to deal with messages.

I vividly remember how scary it was with the sheer number of messages within minutes.

I always advise women when joining to activate all filters asap then block those that make it through to the inbox before filters as the filters won't stop them messaging in the future."

I think the filters will work fine as long as they don’t reply to the ones that get through.

» Add a new message to this topic