FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Someone have veris older than the time..

Someone have veris older than the time..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...they have been here.

I'm just curious because I came across a profile where the person had been here 2 months but on their verification summary it said they had been verified 3 months ago. It just confused me and I wondered if there was a reason for this or maybe was just a glitch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

How strange!

is it a webcam veri that details a physical meet? I've noticed a fair few of those being displayed lately, I'm sure there's a glitch in the system somewhere

By *ornyinConwyMan  over a year ago

Conwy

They most probably had a different profile 3 months ago, closed it for whatever reason, then got re verified on their new profile.

I've come across it before, a few times tbh.

Ade.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

There’s something odd about the way Fab displays length of time and I’ve never been able to quite work it out. Things go from “a week” to “two weeks” (or months etc) a bit randomly - because it can’t show “a week and two days”, so somewhere between a week and two weeks, it changes to “two weeks” even though it hasn’t been that long.

The profile you’ve seen was probably someone who’d been here before and asked someone to reverify them the day they joined, and for some reason the veri has jumped to “three months” before the profile has, even though they’re the same age.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"How strange!

is it a webcam veri that details a physical meet? I've noticed a fair few of those being displayed lately, I'm sure there's a glitch in the system somewhere"

That’s not a glitch, that’s people deliberately using webcam veris instead of meet veris because we’re allowed to display webcam veris but not meet ones. They obviously just really want to show off that they’re meeting when they shouldn’t be!

Thank you it isn't really that important it just got me wondering that was all. I think it was a meet veri But it was only the summary so I can't remember.

By *ary Queen Of CocksWoman  over a year ago

Cumbria

The answer is simple.

Its when in the month they joined and when they were verified.

If someone joins at the end of the month say 27th august and verified on the 29th the profile on the 20th October would show 2months old but the vari three months ago.

Its just a different calculation method used by the site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol, bit like Veris from cam stating great kisser WTF.

"The answer is simple.

If someone joins at the end of the month say 27th august and verified on the 29th the profile on the 20th October would show 2months old but the vari three months ago.

Its just a different calculation method used by the site. "

I guessed this too. I've seen it a few times now.

"The answer is simple.

Its just a different calculation method used by the site. "

It's done that exactly on my profile ... a month is shown from the first of the month so just depends when you joined! The veri is from a previous visit on fab and got it on the day I joined!

"The answer is simple.

Its just a different calculation method used by the site.

It's done that exactly on my profile ... a month is shown from the first of the month so just depends when you joined! The veri is from a previous visit on fab and got it on the day I joined! "

It was your profile that confused me and just got my mind thinking. yes that makes sense, so it's just how the dates work.

» Add a new message to this topic