FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Posting on forum

Posting on forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evilandTheBeast OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

Devil here. I am unable to post on forum from my single account, Angel_Nude. I have been a member long enough, but every time I try to post on a forum thread, my message doesn't save and I get sent to "post new topic" page. How can I fix it, please? I did contact admin from that account but I'm not holding my breath.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

As you say you have already contacted Admin then there is nothing to do but wait.

If they are going to lift the block they will, if you hear nothing back then you will have to assume the block will remain in place.

Peterborough and Bedford

I am not aware of having been given a forum block on my single account.

Peterborough and Bedford

Devil here again. I have heard nothing from admin regarding not being able to post on forum from my single account, Angel_Nude. I am sure I have not received a forum ban on that account as it is a new profile and I have not been able to post anything on forum from it as yet. And I don't think you can receive a forum ban without being able to post anything?

I have seen some status updates saying people are having similar issues. Is that a glitch? And when can it be fixed, please? It's important for me to be able to post on forum from my single account rather than having to use this one.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Devil here again. I have heard nothing from admin regarding not being able to post on forum from my single account, Angel_Nude. I am sure I have not received a forum ban on that account as it is a new profile and I have not been able to post anything on forum from it as yet. And I don't think you can receive a forum ban without being able to post anything?

I have seen some status updates saying people are having similar issues. Is that a glitch? And when can it be fixed, please? It's important for me to be able to post on forum from my single account rather than having to use this one. "

I did say block not ban.

And my above statement still stands,

"As you say you have already contacted Admin then there is nothing to do but wait.

If they are going to lift the block they will, if you hear nothing back then you will have to assume the block will remain in place."