FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Couple wish to photo verify but cannot

Couple wish to photo verify but cannot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andman8 OP   Man  over a year ago

Daventry

HI. A couple of single sight users have got together - yeah, I know, weird. They wish to create a profile together and have done so but are unable to upload a verification photo. Various searches reveal conversations closed by admin without responses. Is there a way which this can be achieved? I have read plenty of profiles of couples which give their singles username and vice-versa. Both have been individually verified in person and will attain new "couple" verifications in time. I cannot find anything in the T&Cs to say why this is so and understand that it might be a way to prevent fake accounts - perhaps if the two members could link their singles profiles to a joint account then the site would allow them to send a photo for verification. Working in IT I have a few ways that this can work safely and securely with minimum fuss and programming required and will happily supply ideas if anyone wants them. But for now please can someone tell me how to open that joint account. Do they need to close their personal accounts first? Do they need to find an invisible link from their own profiles? This site is quite poor when it comes to instructions for things. Many thanks in advance.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *eryrude69Couple  over a year ago

Flintshire

Why can’t you just take a photo together?

Daventry

Hi V and thanks for reading. The photo has been taken. When clicking on upload verification photo a message is displayed saying something like "Fab is not accepting uploads at this time". After trying to send messages to those already written to on that account they cannot send messages as all the profiles are unavailable. I have personally attempted searching for their username and found no results. This seems like Fab has blocked them apparently without notice.It may simply be that Fab randomly delete accounts?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Have they tried contacting admin through one of their single accounts ?

Daventry

Hi S, yes. There seems to be a problem with admin in general here. They even say that they do not reply to posts. Hopefully something will occur though it is quite a poor show. There are loads of conversations showing on Google and they go the same way that admin blocks the chat or closes it and there is no reason why. If they could give instructions on how to change an account from single to couple or create a joint account and link the profiles then that would be great. Very frustrating I am sure.

Leeds

You say the singles profiles have been verified as individuals so they can't be changed to couples profiles. I am not aware of any way admin can link a single profile to a couple profile. They just need to mention the other profile name in the text.

Leeds

What does admin say in "the loads of chat on Google" ?

By *eryrude69Couple  over a year ago

Flintshire

Why can’t you just create whole new profile as a couple?

Seems the logical thing to do if you’re getting so many issues.

The verifications on the m and f are redundant really, as they’re verifying you as respective singles. Not as a couple.

Daventry

Hi again.

First of all, not my profile, I'm helping others.

Create new profile: that is what they have done and they cannot get a photo verification, they system won't let them upload a photo. Since then it seems to have removed their profile. Their username is myarse2020.

We are all aware that currently there is no way to link profiles together. This was a suggestion that 2 users with single profiles could create a profile together. Admin would already have knowledge of them and their individual photo verifications and they could only be linked from within the singles profile thus choosing to link. Anyway, it was an idea.

We are aware that the single verifications do not count as couples as stated and that they can get verifications as a couple by themselves, or rather as a couple. I was merely trying to show that they are already members with verifications and have been for over a year and it seems unusual to prevent them making a profile together. Fab has permission to access the USP directly so know that the profiles are existing members in good standing.

They were using an email address not linked to their profiles.

Do you have any ideas on how to create the profile and use it?

best

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There are plenty of threads about with advice from mods of what to do if you are having trouble with a PV, there is a forum search to use rather than google.

I am not sure why you are saying it is another couples account but the best thing to do is to ask Admin for help from the contact link

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners