FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Ex husband - Fab profile

Ex husband - Fab profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,how can a female friend of mine have the couple profile removed from Fab.

He is in charge of the profile and only he knows the password etc,they have split up but he still uses the profile with her name and dtails on it.

He has become abusive and threatening to her and she has been to the police to start injunction proceedings.

I had a few meets with them before all this kicked off.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

"Hi all,how can a female friend of mine have the couple profile removed from Fab.

He is in charge of the profile and only he knows the password etc,they have split up but he still uses the profile with her name and dtails on it.

He has become abusive and threatening to her and she has been to the police to start injunction proceedings.

I had a few meets with them before all this kicked off."

So.......are you the reason for em splitting up? Lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If she has an account she should report the profile herself. If not she can contact admin via this link

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us or by using the contact button at the bottom of the sign in page, she doesn't need an account to do that

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To add to the above post, if she doesn't have an account ask her to start one and get in touch with Admin from the contact link and they will walk her through what she should do next