FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile changed to couple without notice

Profile changed to couple without notice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irty Pretty OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I’ve just discovered that my profile has been changed to a couple profile, without warning and without being contacted to see if that was correct. It’s not correct, this is my solo profile, and all my veris are as a single woman, so I want it changed back. I know the answer will be “contact admin”, but the contact options don’t include “you’ve ruined my profile”, so what option is the right one? Is it “contact site owners” or something else?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *edwolf1960Man  over a year ago

Gosport

[Removed by poster at 16/12/20 16:42:14]

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I would try the contact owners option.....surely if its wrong then they could sort it anyway?

Cardiff

"I would try the contact owners option.....surely if its wrong then they could sort it anyway?"

That’s what I ended up doing, we’ll see what happens.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"I’ve just discovered that my profile has been changed to a couple profile, without warning and without being contacted to see if that was correct. It’s not correct, this is my solo profile, and all my veris are as a single woman, so I want it changed back. I know the answer will be “contact admin”, but the contact options don’t include “you’ve ruined my profile”, so what option is the right one? Is it “contact site owners” or something else?"

Might be because your profile says you have a regular fab.

Someone's doubtless interpreted that as you're a couple.

E

The South

"I’ve just discovered that my profile has been changed to a couple profile, without warning and without being contacted to see if that was correct. It’s not correct, this is my solo profile, and all my veris are as a single woman, so I want it changed back. I know the answer will be “contact admin”, but the contact options don’t include “you’ve ruined my profile”, so what option is the right one? Is it “contact site owners” or something else?

E"

*fwb

Cardiff

"I’ve just discovered that my profile has been changed to a couple profile, without warning and without being contacted to see if that was correct. It’s not correct, this is my solo profile, and all my veris are as a single woman, so I want it changed back. I know the answer will be “contact admin”, but the contact options don’t include “you’ve ruined my profile”, so what option is the right one? Is it “contact site owners” or something else?

E"

We have a separate couple profile, my solo profile is strictly for meeting solo and I was careful with how I worded it for that reason. My money is on someone reporting me out of spite for refusing to meet.

The South

E

We have a separate couple profile, my solo profile is strictly for meeting solo and I was careful with how I worded it for that reason. My money is on someone reporting me out of spite for refusing to meet."

My first thought was "reported".

E

Cardiff

E

We have a separate couple profile, my solo profile is strictly for meeting solo and I was careful with how I worded it for that reason. My money is on someone reporting me out of spite for refusing to meet.

E"

People can be very spiteful sadly. It’s really upsetting because I’ve worked hard on that profile over 18 months, I’d hate to have to start over.

The South

E

E

People can be very spiteful sadly. It’s really upsetting because I’ve worked hard on that profile over 18 months, I’d hate to have to start over."

Personaly I think it's pretty clear. Hopefully admin will see it that way too.

Good luck.

E

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

E

E

People can be very spiteful sadly. It’s really upsetting because I’ve worked hard on that profile over 18 months, I’d hate to have to start over.

Personaly I think it's pretty clear. Hopefully admin will see it that way too.

Good luck.

E"

I think it's clear that you are meeting solo too. You do actually state that in your bio. Hope it gets sorted. X

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think it could be this bit "I can sometimes meet with him"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To clarify, if reports are malicious no action would be taken to the person being reported. If you have contacted Admin they will send a mail advising you what you can do next