FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Search with size!

Search with size!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to add sizes to search options or at least get a ruling on size. To me size 24 or 26 isn't curvy it's large but I know people like different things, there also seems to be people who would fit more in an extra large categorie. Some people like petite and some like large!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For that to work you would need every woman to enter their size or for Admin to decide which size frame us women come into.....and as one half of the Admin is male, I can't see him putting himself up for that !!

What about just perving at a few profiles and deciding for yourself wether they are the right size for you?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"For that to work you would need every woman to enter their size or for Admin to decide which size frame us women come into.....and as one half of the Admin is male, I can't see him putting himself up for that !!

What about just perving at a few profiles and deciding for yourself wether they are the right size for you? "

I wouldn't say I perve at profiles but it seems alot of ladies lie about there size, don't you think! I met a lady not so long back, her profile said slim but size 26 isn't slim! Or is it just me?

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

I guess it just depends on how the lady views herself!

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

"I guess it just depends on how the lady views herself! "

. Best answer

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"I guess it just depends on how the lady views herself! "

some in a fairground mirror i think

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"I guess it just depends on how the lady views herself!

some in a fairground mirror i think "

- that would make me either a size 10 or a size 30 depending which mirror I looked in - I know which one I'd prefer haha

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"For that to work you would need every woman to enter their size or for Admin to decide which size frame us women come into.....and as one half of the Admin is male, I can't see him putting himself up for that !!

What about just perving at a few profiles and deciding for yourself wether they are the right size for you?

I wouldn't say I perve at profiles but it seems alot of ladies lie about there size, don't you think! I met a lady not so long back, her profile said slim but size 26 isn't slim! Or is it just me?"

Same could be said about all the guys that say "athletic" when they clearly aren't...Not just women are not always 100% truthful about their appearances...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't say I perve at profiles but it seems alot of ladies lie about there size, don't you think! I met a lady not so long back, her profile said slim but size 26 isn't slim! Or is it just me?

Same could be said about all the guys that say "athletic" when they clearly aren't...Not just women are not always 100% truthful about their appearances..."

sumo wrestlers are considered athletic dont you know

Would be better to put peoples weight (but also give them the opportunity to opt out - as in "prefer not to say".

That way people can judge height/weight proportionately other people, and decide what is right for them.

We already put our body type on 'ample','curvy', 'average', 'slim', 'athletic' etc so setting a filter on these would be easy

Problem comes when half a couple is 'curvy' and the other half is 'slim'

It won't stop people fibbing about what they really look like

Wish we could stop men putting 'curvy' though - that's just wrong lol

"

Problem comes when half a couple is 'curvy' and the other half is 'slim' "

How so? A couples account has a section for M and for F, each with their own body type.

Are you a single or a couple as the post above reads though your a couple?

S.

I am a single

It is 'we' as in people on fabswingers

You will always have people lying about there age, size, looks, height. And apart from seeing pics or web cam, which still don't always give an accurate account, there is nothing you can do about it.

Arrange to meet socially and make it clear if you don't look like your pics I will walk away.

How so? A couples account has a section for M and for F, each with their own body type.

this could still be a search option I suppose but more complicated - If you are going far as defining exactly what shape each of the couple must be would have much less results but more precisely what you are looking for

"How so? A couples account has a section for M and for F, each with their own body type.

this could still be a search option I suppose but more complicated - If you are going far as defining exactly what shape each of the couple must be would have much less results but more precisely what you are looking for "

there is NO male or female section for "couples" profiles.. just 2 sections - they are not assigned by your sex.

"

Problem comes when half a couple is 'curvy' and the other half is 'slim'

Are you a single or a couple as the post above reads though your a couple?

S. "

But steve.. The system doesn't know which of the couple is the M or the F so if peeps looking for slim F may find profiles of slim males but the fem half is BBW

see the problem is im not a size in inbetween x

I wouldn't say I perve at profiles but it seems alot of ladies lie about there size, don't you think! I met a lady not so long back, her profile said slim but size 26 isn't slim! Or is it just me?"

Did you not see her on cam or did she have any pics to look at before you met,bit extreme saying she slim while she is a size 26ish,Lesson Learned there ask for pics or cam before you meet up

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"

---- I met a lady not so long back, her profile said slim but size 26 isn't slim! Or is it just me?

Did you not see her on cam or did she have any pics to look at before you met,bit extreme saying she slim while she is a size 26ish,Lesson Learned there ask for pics or cam before you meet up "

Ah Chrissy, you know that cams put lbs on a woman - if she had gone on cam then to explain the difference it would be 'camera angle'!

some men seem to think 16 stone is 'average' so it would be pointless to have it self policing

i think a search based on what they have picked in body type would be good

but first shouldnt we have something that says the sex of each person for couples lol

» Add a new message to this topic