FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > help with abusive messages

help with abusive messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been contacted by a guy on an old account of mine, being so abusive that I have now deleted that account. For some reason it wouldnt allow me to report him.

I want to contact admin using this account to report him but I cannot find him therefore cannot report him.

Any idea how I contact admin?

TIA

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps he's blocked new profiles?

My account isn't new but how do I contact admin if I am unable to see his profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive deleted the same person about 6 times so far. Blocked everytime. I know its him... same body!

Just changes name.

"Ive deleted the same person about 6 times so far. Blocked everytime. I know its him... same body!

Just changes name.

"

Its scary isn't it. I hope he's left you alone now.

I've sent a message, let's hope something is done about it.

Pisses me right off we can't name and shame

By *ornytoad1362Couple  over a year ago

St. Austell

do you have any details on him from previous messages or your old account if so send those details to admin contact them anyway so they are aware of your problem they maybe able to look back at your old account and trace back messages from there

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Please don't contact Admin through the contact button for things like this.That advice is the wrong advice.

You should have really kept the old profile and reported the messages as then they could check

To report a blocked profile that you have no messages with...Click on your own profile and change the username at the end which will bring up the persons profile and you can report from the left hand side on the blue menu

For example my link ishttps://www.fabswingers.com/profile/rugby_does_mfm ...take out the rugby does mfm and put the persons name in instead