FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Lost profile

Lost profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trying to find my messages to someone but they have disappeared. Tried to do a name search but no results . She says she’s still on here but I’m not having any luck . Can anyone help ? Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Also she can’t send messages or winks but has had no notice of a block or ban . Hope someone can help as she owes me a favour for this if it helps her out haha

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

So the situation is that you are able to converse somehow as you've been able to tell each other that you can't message one another on the site?

I'd guess that she has recieved some form of admin action. The site doesn't have to tell you when the rules are broken, so if that's the case she'll need to wait a day or two.

At least you can still chat elsewhere to pass the time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If her messages to you have disappeared and you can’t find her username in a search this would suggest that her profile has been deleted.

If she had simply blocked you her messages would still be visible in your inbox but you wouldn’t be able to contact her.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As said above it sounds to me as if she's deleted her profile.

If admin had suspended it you would still see her messages.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Also she can’t send messages or winks but has had no notice of a block or ban . Hope someone can help as she owes me a favour for this if it helps her out haha "

She sounds like she has been disabled. Admin review disabled profiles, if it was the wrong sanction she will be back, if not she will have got a mail saying so