FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Unable to report a profile

Unable to report a profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ydia_Lovegood OP   Woman  over a year ago

St. Ives

I've been the victim of a fake profile. I'm feeling bloody violated tbh. And because he realised I've sussed him he's now blocked me so I can't report him. This seems unfair. He'll no doubt be conning others on here.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

The option to report should still be there in the menu

St. Ives

He's blocked me so I'm unable to report via his profile.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Have you got any messages from the profile? You can report from one of those.

If not and you know the profile name copy the url of your profile and substitute his name for yours

St. Ives

Because he's blocked me all the messages are gone. But I took screenshots of his pics to do a reverse image search and captured his user name too. Problem is he's probably changed it!!

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

If all the messages are gone then hes deleted his account. They don't go from being blocked

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Because he's blocked me all the messages are gone. But I took screenshots of his pics to do a reverse image search and captured his user name too. Problem is he's probably changed it!! "

If all his messages are gone he's deleted his profile. If he'd blocked you, you'd still see the messages.

St. Ives

Ahh... Yes I've just searched using the url and it says he's no longer on the site... Or he's just gonna change his profile name again... Thanks for all your help xx

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ahh... Yes I've just searched using the url and it says he's no longer on the site... Or he's just gonna change his profile name again... Thanks for all your help xx"

Use message filters to block new profiles from contacting you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And change your name so he can't search for you and hotlist till the newbie filter ends.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"He's blocked me so I'm unable to report via his profile. "
For future reference:

"On the desktop version you can click on the profile and you'll see the "You can't view this profile" message.

Go to the blue menu on the left of the page and you still have the "Report User" and "Block User" buttons.

On the mobile version you can click on the profile and you'll see the "You can't view this profile" message.

Top right of the page, you'll see the Menu button, click that and you still have the "Report User" and "Block User" buttons."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I doubt reporting profiles for any reason does anything at all....especially if they are paid site members they can post all sorts of illegal items for sale in their status' and nothing is removed.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I doubt reporting profiles for any reason does anything at all....especially if they are paid site members they can post all sorts of illegal items for sale in their status' and nothing is removed."

None of this is true. Please stop making things up