FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > profile help suggestion

profile help suggestion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay bear with me on this. I'm thinking of setting up a new profile specifically to allow people to ask me for message/profile feedback. Basically due to various reasons I will not be meeting anyone for quite a while (mix of medical, work and family). So seeing as I still get messages from guys on my hidden profile I thought I'd try and make use of my time.

I would make it clear on the new profile that I wouldn't be meeting, that I would be offering advice on messages sent and the user's profile on a first come first served basis.

I would provide links to this thread and to my normal profile as well.

I guess the main thing is that I'd like a yea/nay responce from the site admins allowing me to do this. I don't want the profile getting closed for example - unless I'm abusing other users or generally being a bitch.

Over to you admins!!!!

P.s. Advice offered would be suggestions on how to take better pics, hints on what sort of info to put up. I wouldn't be telling them what to write, just nudging them in the right direction.

P.p.s. If it's a NO then I totally understand and I won't go any further forward with this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just block everyone from messaging your account and on your new profile when you set it up,put it in written what you are here for ie.. feedback

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Really it's ideal to contact admin directly if you want their input, but overall, it's a general ruling to just have one profile.

It's a very kind thought to want to help others with their profiles etc, but guessing you could still do this from your current one: maybe change its content to reflect this?

probably should ask the admin about this one to be honest.

but it's nice your helping people, theres not a lot of good/kind/honest people in this world.

Great idea JenniDee but you will only be helping a small portion as not everyone is going to send you a message and how are you going to broach the subject to them? From past experience when I have tried to do that, they haven't taken any notice (just for the record, they sent me an introductory message and in chatting, they mentioned their profile)

» Add a new message to this topic