FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > New member deleted

New member deleted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungHerts OP   Man  over a year ago

Harpenden / Manchester

I absolutely get that some new members will be fake and their profiles will be duly deleted after someone/multiple people report them. However I’ve had a couple of instances now where I’m in the middle of chatting to someone who has just asked me a question, and then their profile disappears.

I have no doubt some users will self-delete their profile after being overwhelmed by the site. But I’ve spoken to a woman who since rejoined the site, who I have cammed with and know to be genuine, and her profile was previously deleted twice within 24 hours of joining.

Is it common for new profiles to be deleted without any rules being broken due to an algorithm or something? I completely get this site is run for free and I really appreciate everything I’ve got from it, it’s just frustrating that this has happened a couple of times now. Thanks!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

The only person who can delete the profile is the profile holder themselves, or anyone they give the password to.

Admin do not delete profiles, they may suspend them but they don't delete.

Harpenden / Manchester

I see, thank you for the response queen.

It literally just happened again. Spoke to someone (name started with gamergirl and she was from Cheadle, if you’re able to look at the account in question at all) for around an hour, who was new to the site. Long paragraph messages back and forth, and we weren’t even being sexual, just getting on as friends.

Suddenly their profile disappeared. It just seems strange that it’s happened a couple of times recently on top of happening to someone I know to be real as I’ve seen them on cam (they created another profile after noticing theirs wasn’t working).

Gamergirl had 3 pictures up that weren’t model pictures etc, didn’t look fake. Very confused!

Harpenden / Manchester

Ok, the person in question just returned. The profile was suspended pending verification which makes sense thanks for your help again Queen!

By *ornyinConwyMan  over a year ago

Conwy

It seems even a profile with obvious fake pics are allowed to remain on the site. Google's reverse image search helps when a certain pic looks a little iffy.

Said profile did disappear for a day or so, only to return with the exact same pic!

Admin do very little to keep fakes off the site, it's all about member numbers here, not genuine people.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Just because a photo is found via Google doesn't mean it isn't the account holder. Some people have their pics on different sites.

But if you believe that a profile has posted web pics then please report it so Admin can have a look.

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******