FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Reporting a profile

Reporting a profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Again I have reported a profile who is taking personal attacks on myself and fellow Fabbers who post on a specific forum.

This profile is HIDDEN and for weeks they haven't been on the forum and it has been lovely, pleasant and a more kind place to post. Now, they have friends who are back on Fab and they have suddenly got a backbone to post vile, rude, nasty posts.

Yes it's a forum. Yes we all have opinions and can air them on a forum BUT when those opinions make others feel bad or angry or attacked then something needs to be done. Quick. I will keep reporting them and reporting them and reporting them. And if something isn't done, well one day we will be allowed back into the the clubs and have parties.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You are reporting the comment via the report button on the forum thread not reporting the profile?

Because if you report the profile there is no way of knowing what room, thread or comment you have a complaint about, if you use the button on the actual comment it can be found very easily.

"You are reporting the comment via the report button on the forum thread not reporting the profile?

Because if you report the profile there is no way of knowing what room, thread or comment you have a complaint about, if you use the button on the actual comment it can be found very easily."

Been doing both. And the profile name in my reporting of the profile as well.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Please don't also report the profile for a forum comment.

"Please don't also report the profile for a forum comment."

OK

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Again I have reported a profile who is taking personal attacks on myself and fellow Fabbers who post on a specific forum.

This profile is HIDDEN and for weeks they haven't been on the forum and it has been lovely, pleasant and a more kind place to post. Now, they have friends who are back on Fab and they have suddenly got a backbone to post vile, rude, nasty posts.

Yes it's a forum. Yes we all have opinions and can air them on a forum BUT when those opinions make others feel bad or angry or attacked then something needs to be done. Quick. I will keep reporting them and reporting them and reporting them. And if something isn't done, well one day we will be allowed back into the the clubs and have parties."

Your last sentence sounds like a threat. That is against site rules never mind forum rules

Reporting, if the post is against forum rules it will be dealt with. If a mod needs to step in, they will do. If a post is not against rules then the best thing to do is ignore that persons posts altogether.