FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Location

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We live in Ireland and lots from UK view our profile, when we asked it's been pointed out to us we are showing up as in their locality (UK).

How do we fix this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Can nobody help?

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

"Can nobody help?"

I have looked at your profile and it says your home location is about 60+ miles from me, which is your postcode that you entered. Whereas your mobile signal is showing 400+ miles from me. I would check the first half of the postcode that you entered. Hope this helps xx

"Can nobody help?

I have looked at your profile and it says your home location is about 60+ miles from me, which is your postcode that you entered. Whereas your mobile signal is showing 400+ miles from me. I would check the first half of the postcode that you entered. Hope this helps xx"

Thank you for replying Emma, would you know how to change postcode, I can't see that option anywhere

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Account. My details. 2nd box down.

Took me a while to find it!

"Account. My details. 2nd box down.

Took me a while to find it!"

Thank you but we don't even have a postcode on ours, this is strange maybe someone from admin can help me! X

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Have you at some point visited the UK? While you were here did you enter a UK Postcode? Could that be the problem? If you change your country to UK, does the postcode re-appear?

"Have you at some point visited the UK? While you were here did you enter a UK Postcode? Could that be the problem? If you change your country to UK, does the postcode re-appear?"

Good thinking! Yes we've been many times & that seems the most obvious reason, will change & see what happens. Don't get me wrong, we have no problem with people viewing our profile but its a tease when we see something we like! Thanks for replying x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here live in Scotland get contacts from England when clicking on for local contacts

Admin messaged us directly with links to change country & town. We've tried this many times but might work thru admin link. We have changed so one of you lovely UK members might check how close we are please xx

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"Admin messaged us directly with links to change country & town. We've tried this many times but might work thru admin link. We have changed so one of you lovely UK members might check how close we are please xx"

"Within 10 miles"

"400 miles" mobile

I am in London

"Admin messaged us directly with links to change country & town. We've tried this many times but might work thru admin link. We have changed so one of you lovely UK members might check how close we are please xx

"Within 10 miles"

"400 miles" mobile

I am in London"

Tried & it's not worked, shame we're more than 10 miles away in reality!

Can admin please remove N22 from our location

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

Why can you not set up a Spanish / France location check. You have for the USA, New Zealand Canada Australia and Ireland - there are loads of swingers both on the mainland and also the Islands

» Add a new message to this topic