FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Covid restrictions

Covid restrictions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubandsub OP   Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

When are the site looking to lift the current restrictions on arranging meets and verifications being restored?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Not until more than one household can meet indoors. Currently 6 from 2 houses in the garden...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"When are the site looking to lift the current restrictions on arranging meets and verifications being restored?"

When lockdown ends and all social distancing restrictions are eased I guess.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When are the site looking to lift the current restrictions on arranging meets and verifications being restored?"

Quite frankly a stupid question, clearly everyone is bound by law so you follow the law and there is your answer.

By *pineapplesCouple  over a year ago

Whitefield

Hopefully before it ends (who hasn't booked bars, restaurants or holidays for after lockdown?) Just lock the dates that are during lockdown

By *he WickedsCouple  over a year ago

Swingtown, Manchester

"Hopefully before it ends (who hasn't booked bars, restaurants or holidays for after lockdown?) Just lock the dates that are during lockdown"

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Hopefully before it ends (who hasn't booked bars, restaurants or holidays for after lockdown?) Just lock the dates that are during lockdown"

I haven't !

I do not believe Boris and his timetable, and I am not wasting money on booking a holiday that i cannot take.

Fab meets will be a long way off this summer as soon as the pubs re open the cases will rise and Boris will U turn again ....

» Add a new message to this topic