FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igukbbc2345 OP   Man  over a year ago

croydon

Just a quick question, was randomly blocked by a user but hadn't done anything while on cams, so was wondering if there was anyway to contact them to find out why or that's that unless someone else contacts them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they blocked you then there is no way to contact them besides if they blocked you it’s hardly likely they will chat with you so forget it and move on

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No

By *igukbbc2345 OP   Man  over a year ago

croydon

Thanks haha

[Removed by poster at 17/04/21 00:43:35]

Never a good idea OP no matter how puzzling it may seem.

Best move on and put it down to life on Fab.

V

OP ,Simply try and move on.

Don't dwell on it.

It's not such a bad thing. People have their reasons. Keep smiling and talk to the people that want to talk to you.

Keep smiling

Why worry OP it’s just fab and a bunch of strangers online you don’t know or will ever meet most of the time ...

I am blocked by so many people on forums I never spoke to . Occasionally you see some amusing posts on a thread go look at profiie and see you are blocked

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Why worry OP it’s just fab and a bunch of strangers online you don’t know or will ever meet most of the time ...

I am blocked by so many people on forums I never spoke to . Occasionally you see some amusing posts on a thread go look at profiie and see you are blocked

"

This used to shock me when I first started in the Forums someone would say something that I agree with then I'm like let me perv their profile and the ' You can't view this profile' bla bla jumps at you! My heart bleeds ......Not x

Perhaps it’s for the best... they either don’t like you or what they see, or they know you... I blocked a member after swapping some dirty pics on here with a couple on here only to find out it was my cousin and his wife...

"Just a quick question, was randomly blocked by a user but hadn't done anything while on cams, so was wondering if there was anyway to contact them to find out why or that's that unless someone else contacts them?"

I routinely block people I’m not interested in; it saves me from being repetitive. You can waste a lot of time on here....

"Just a quick question, was randomly blocked by a user but hadn't done anything while on cams, so was wondering if there was anyway to contact them to find out why or that's that unless someone else contacts them?

I routinely block people I’m not interested in; it saves me from being repetitive. You can waste a lot of time on here.... "

Yep. Not personal, just efficiency.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

We're here to meet not to find guys to chat to so we block people to avoid wasting their time (and ours). If we click on a profile and something in it puts us off (e.g. age, distance, sexuality, preferences etc.), we know we're incompatible so it makes sense to block them simply for that reason.

By *avrick180Man  over a year ago

Pontypool/Torquay

Iv been blocked by people iv never spoke to so how do that one work out

Bexley

[Removed by poster at 19/04/21 13:08:51]

Bexley

"Iv been blocked by people iv never spoke to so how do that one work out "

Our post above explains it. We've just clicked on your profile and can see you are too far away, have lots of tattoos and are a smoker. Of course things don't mean you're not a nice guy, they just don't work for us so we would normally just block your profile at that point to avoid us clicking on it again and possibly having to explain to you why we did so.

It may surprise you but quite a lot of guys argue about it (some even get highly abusive) when you write to them and explain you're not interested in them. We've been there, done that and got the tee shirt so now we do it this way simply to avoid wasting everyone's time and any hassle.

By *avrick180Man  over a year ago

Pontypool/Torquay

Yeah I can understand that but like you say a lot of men get abuse about it I don't its what it is I get get on with it but I do see a lot of woman not urself do judge a lot of men by the book cover and not the person inside only saying

Bexley

"Yeah I can understand that but like you say a lot of men get abuse about it I don't its what it is I get get on with it but I do see a lot of woman not urself do judge a lot of men by the book cover and not the person inside only saying "

The thing is we're not looking for a nice family friend to meet socially and have regular chats with. We're only here looking for a particular type of guy for a particular reason. It's really not a judgement on most people who get blocked. Far more often than not it's down to stuff like distance, ability to accommodate, sexual preferences and yes, smoking. We are both non smokers and would never meet one here no matter how wonderful and handsome a guy they are. We just hate it and the smell of it.

» Add a new message to this topic