FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can’t verify someone we have met

Can’t verify someone we have met

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewtothis4449 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

Hello guys, we have had a couple of meets but can’t verify the couples, does anyone know why please? We have done the photo verification…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

You can't do in person or cam veri's until you yourself have been verified in this way (the green tick). All a photo verify does is prove you're a real person with Admin, the green tick shows you've met another Fab member, either via cam or IRL.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hello guys, we have had a couple of meets but can’t verify the couples, does anyone know why please? We have done the photo verification…"
You need to be meet verified 1st .

if the person you have met has verifications ask them to verify you 1st then ul be able to verify them

By *ewtothis4449 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

The people we’ve met aren’t verified either, both of them…

By *r not quite virginMan  over a year ago

rochdale

Yep you need to be fully verified in order to verify others...but now I've just realised. How did people verify in the beginning? Since nobody would have been verified.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Yep you need to be fully verified in order to verify others...but now I've just realised. How did people verify in the beginning? Since nobody would have been verified."

It stands to reason that the first members would have been people known to the site owners and it would have started like that.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Yep you need to be fully verified in order to verify others...but now I've just realised. How did people verify in the beginning? Since nobody would have been verified.

It stands to reason that the first members would have been people known to the site owners and it would have started like that."

I believe that was it.

We used to be able to phone veri, and so Admin veried people that way. But as the site has grown this is now unfeasible.

But people can still verify by Cam, you may want to look into doing that OP.

» Add a new message to this topic