FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > cam dock

cam dock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mokeyjoe-juju OP   Man  over a year ago

tyne&wear

hi im smokey would just like to ask if anyone has had any problems docking there cams as a supporter only two cams will dock and the third goes under the second and there is no forth has anyone had this problem let me know please ty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"hi im smokey would just like to ask if anyone has had any problems docking there cams as a supporter only two cams will dock and the third goes under the second and there is no forth has anyone had this problem let me know please ty"

What device/browser are you using?

Admin x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"hi im smokey would just like to ask if anyone has had any problems docking there cams as a supporter only two cams will dock and the third goes under the second and there is no forth has anyone had this problem let me know please ty"
You don't appear to be a site supporter just now, so what were you, Silver or Gold? Even as Gold, you can only dock 3 (plus see a 4th as the Active Cam). Which setting were you using, Large, Medium or Small. I have seen something similar when I've tried to display larger cams than my screen had space for. Have you tried zooming out ( [Ctrl]+[-] depending on your browser)?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You need SS to view multiple cams

» Add a new message to this topic