FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Message filters

Message filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubenesque. OP   Woman  over a year ago

over by there

I have chosen to block messages from users with no public photos but still get lots of messages. Does anyone else have this issue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lice MaliceWoman  over a year ago

The Facility

"I have chosen to block messages from users with no public photos but still get lots of messages. Does anyone else have this issue?

"

Yep, I was receiving a fair few last week although I have them blocked. They weren't showing as having messaged before either. I assumed that they'd swerved the filter by having a public picture visible to send the message and then removing it (what a faff but it does happen) or Fab was having a glitch day

By *ubenesque. OP   Woman  over a year ago

over by there

Thanks for the reply. I thought that was a possibility about adding a pic, sending a message and deleting it again but surely only one or two would bother with that.

It’s very odd, if anyone with no pics would like to message to see if the filter does work I’d be interested to find out.

The Facility

"Thanks for the reply. I thought that was a possibility about adding a pic, sending a message and deleting it again but surely only one or two would bother with that.

It’s very odd, if anyone with no pics would like to message to see if the filter does work I’d be interested to find out. "

I removed my pictures and got this message when I trued:

Sorry, you can't send private mail to this user

Why? User only wants messages from people who have photos on their profile

Is it a possibility that you've opened messages previously from the people who have messaged you recently without pictures?

The Facility

*tried

» Add a new message to this topic