FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photos rejected

Photos rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have tried to add photos to my profile of myself from a photoshoot I had last month and they have been rejected saying it looks like they’ve been taken from the web. How do I get them added? Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"I have tried to add photos to my profile of myself from a photoshoot I had last month and they have been rejected saying it looks like they’ve been taken from the web. How do I get them added? Thanks in advance."

Don't delete them and contact admin, from contact at the bottom of any page

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try adding them again

I just had a photo rejected this saying it was a screen shot and not in the photo . We clearly are in the pic. Sometimes it may be overlooked.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2 were rejected saying it was not me as they were photos of wife and I was not in them !! No I don’t wear her underwear !! But a photo of my ball sack was accepted !!! Could have been anyone’s ball sack !! What a load of old balls the photo system is ? It needs a radical more simple over haul

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"2 were rejected saying it was not me as they were photos of wife and I was not in them !! No I don’t wear her underwear !! But a photo of my ball sack was accepted !!! Could have been anyone’s ball sack !! What a load of old balls the photo system is ? It needs a radical more simple over haul "

This is a single male profile so you can't have pics of your wife on here without you in them also.

» Add a new message to this topic