FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Friend stuck on photo veri page

Friend stuck on photo veri page

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, an old swinging friend was asked to photo verify her new profile (presumably as I verified this new account straight away) but she's been stuck on this page for hours and there's no link on this page to report it. Photo was within rules etc. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Do you mean that she's submitted her photo correctly and the page states this but she can't leave the page? I would login again, if her and check how her profile is. Her browser etc may have an issue, so I would also try with an alternative, such as Opera.

If you can give more info of any error messages, etc, if appropriate, it could help. If you have shared wifi, it could prevent your verification acceptance by fab. But that's a separate concern

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Do you mean that she's submitted her photo correctly and the page states this but she can't leave the page? I would login again, if her and check how her profile is. Her browser etc may have an issue, so I would also try with an alternative, such as Opera.

If you can give more info of any error messages, etc, if appropriate, it could help. If you have shared wifi, it could prevent your verification acceptance by fab. But that's a separate concern "

Thanks Sophie it's all sorted now

» Add a new message to this topic