FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Guidance

Guidance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

Need to ask this question, if someone has been mugged off again and again. Can they ask for money just in case that person gets mugged off again especially when this person has talked to a lot of people over the last couple of months.

Like what I’m saying is can someone ask for cash especially if they have been mugged off again and again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't believe there is a situation on this site (apart from organising an event) where it is ok to ask for money.

If someone isn't behaving in a that is showing respect, then it might be best to put them behind you, draw a line and find someone more suitable of your time.

no

"I don't believe there is a situation on this site (apart from organising an event) where it is ok to ask for money.

If someone isn't behaving in a that is showing respect, then it might be best to put them behind you, draw a line and find someone more suitable of your time."

What if everyone who has messaged me (from my area) has been misbehaving?? What then

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

In what way have they been ‘misbehaving’?

no

"In what way have they been ‘misbehaving’? "

Basically they kept asking for pictures and if I had WhatsApp or kik, when I said I wasn’t interested in sexting they started saying to me it’s easier to chat on there, and I told them no and blocked them. But they are not the only ones.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"In what way have they been ‘misbehaving’?

Basically they kept asking for pictures and if I had WhatsApp or kik, when I said I wasn’t interested in sexting they started saying to me it’s easier to chat on there, and I told them no and blocked them. But they are not the only ones. "

Asking for WhatsApp or Kik doesn’t necessarily mean they want to sext though!

In reality with a three way or four way conversation, it is easier. As you can see who’s driving the conversation. You’re quite quick on the old block button aren’t you?

no

Basically they kept asking for pictures and if I had WhatsApp or kik, when I said I wasn’t interested in sexting they started saying to me it’s easier to chat on there, and I told them no and blocked them. But they are not the only ones.

In reality with a three way or four way conversation, it is easier. As you can see who’s driving the conversation. You’re quite quick on the old block button aren’t you? "

It’s not only that, when I politely ask them not to send me pictures, they get all huffy, I gave my WhatsApp to a few people and ended up being asked for pictures, them saying they can’t meet (what was the point in asking for my number then) and that all they are interested in is online play

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

In reality with a three way or four way conversation, it is easier. As you can see who’s driving the conversation. You’re quite quick on the old block button aren’t you?

It’s not only that, when I politely ask them not to send me pictures, they get all huffy, I gave my WhatsApp to a few people and ended up being asked for pictures, them saying they can’t meet (what was the point in asking for my number then) and that all they are interested in is online play "

They're only interested in dirty chat and getting whatever pics they can from you by whatever means they can. You'd be far better off keeping all initial communication here. You haven't said if you're giving out your personal number or one you use just for this purpose. The latter is by far the safest option.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I'm not sure what you mean by 'mugged off'

You can not ask for cash.

If you feel that your time is being wasted or you're just getting online requests, I suggest you look at your selection criteria and take more time chatting with them, prior to making arrangements or handing out personal details.

Maybe turn your message filters on and search through profiles yourself.

Then engage them in conversation.

no

"I'm not sure what you mean by 'mugged off'

You can not ask for cash.

If you feel that your time is being wasted or you're just getting online requests, I suggest you look at your selection criteria and take more time chatting with them, prior to making arrangements or handing out personal details.

Maybe turn your message filters on and search through profiles yourself.

Then engage them in conversation. "

Honestly I am definitely not asking for cash,

And what I mean by mugged off, is that I get messaged by a couple, and two things happen

Thing one is that they end up pushing their man on me. I will give an example, “oh I’m not interested in you but I’m happy for my man to meet you”

Or my favourite one when they send an unwanted friend request and when I block them they message me on a single profile asking why I blocked them (that’s after I have told them on their couples account) it’s long and complicated, but I have done just that blocked everyone using the filters

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You know you don't have to do anything or correspond nor reply to anyone, regardless of what has been said or done previously...unless you want to! You can kill a convert at any point

By *de writeMan  over a year ago

southampton

[Removed by poster at 27/09/21 22:02:07]

no

"You know you don't have to do anything or correspond nor reply to anyone, regardless of what has been said or done previously...unless you want to! You can kill a convert at any point"

I know, it’s just draining sometimes

» Add a new message to this topic