FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photo rejected but don’t think it breaks the rules?

Photo rejected but don’t think it breaks the rules?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello.

Is there a way to appeal a photo rejection?

I’ve tried a few times and it keeps getting rejected each time with a different reason.

The latest is that it’s a screenshot or a photo of a photo? Previously it was assumed to be downloaded and stolen from the internet.

It isn’t, it’s me, and it’s a pic I’ve made up totally myself, of me, using my own tools.

I don’t want to get blocked from adding photos by continually trying to upload it, so I won’t try again, so I’ll leave if there with a rejected status but don’t know how or who to contact / speak to about it? Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Why are you going to all this trouble to " make photos " OP? You just need clear pictures to get interest in you for swinging purposes. Anything manufactured is going to look suspect I would think.

"Why are you going to all this trouble to " make photos " OP? You just need clear pictures to get interest in you for swinging purposes. Anything manufactured is going to look suspect I would think. "

Because I choose to. And I don’t think the pic I uploaded breaks the rules as per the link they provide on the rejection so just seeking clarity.

I’ll happy accept the rejection if I’ve broken the rules, but I don’t think I have.

Actually don’t worry admin (not that you were probably going to anyway )

Deleted it and won’t try again.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

So because you seem annoyed at another poster you have a go at Admin?

For future reference, the advice is the same as always, leave the rejected pic in your gallery and ask Admin from the contact link to review for you

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS adding to a pic using your own tools will run the risk of it being rejected as a screenshot