FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I recently met up with another member on here, but as we both have no verification we can't verify each other, this seems a bit daft

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam .

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Hi, I recently met up with another member on here, but as we both have no verification we can't verify each other, this seems a bit daft "
. Tell me who she is

I will meet her, treat her well and give her that verification hahhaahaaa

This verification issue sucks sometime especially when some people say they won't meet if you don't have any verification. Then again you can get verification if nobody meet you or seen you cam....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

This verification issue sucks sometime especially when some people say they won't meet if you don't have any verification. Then again you can get verification if nobody meet you or seen you cam...."

Exactly!!!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Easy, get the woman to cam with someone in chat who is verified, how hard can that be?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At the end of the day what is the point of a verification ? No one would put a shit one on their profile would they

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

Shit or not would it not mean that you have actually met some one as opposed to say you will but then do not turn up.

I know its no guarantee you are going to be the best shag in the world but it does proove you will turn up and not be a total time waster.

Going to have to get the wife to cam as we are in the same boat now, met a great guy last night but cannot verify him and he cannot us.

PnJ

» Add a new message to this topic