FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Messages not showing

Messages not showing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I clicked on a profile earlier and it says they messaged us a week ago, looking through our messages there's nothing there and we've not viewed the profile previously, any ideas why we wouldn't see the message?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Message was deleted - perhaps by mistake. Also the time and clock functions on Fab are often incorrect. We've read profiles which said that they were last online 2 years ago and they had a verification from 2 months earlier and similar to you in that a profile messaged us at some point when in fact it was much longer ago.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Message was deleted - perhaps by mistake. Also the time and clock functions on Fab are often incorrect. We've read profiles which said that they were last online 2 years ago and they had a verification from 2 months earlier and similar to you in that a profile messaged us at some point when in fact it was much longer ago."

Ah I see, if it's deleted there end does it no longer show on ours?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Message was deleted - perhaps by mistake. Also the time and clock functions on Fab are often incorrect. We've read profiles which said that they were last online 2 years ago and they had a verification from 2 months earlier and similar to you in that a profile messaged us at some point when in fact it was much longer ago.

Ah I see, if it's deleted there end does it no longer show on ours? "

No if someone deletes a message they sent you - you’ll still see it…

» Add a new message to this topic