FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > why no explanation

why no explanation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why no explanation when get a chat room ban. How on earth am i to work out what the hell i did ???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

You could write to Admin from your home page or profile page to ask though they will probably give you a list of possible reasons.

Owl had a Chat ban some time ago as a single member though it was members complaining to chat admin that got him banned and not his behaviour in the chat itself.

If you had a bunch of people getting upset with you then this is possible.

The big one is when you aren't in a directing room and you ask or tell others to do anything and I do mean anything. Tell them to put the kettle on and you can get blocked.

Abuse is another though that would presumably end in a block from the site.

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

"Hi

You could write to Admin from your home page or profile page to ask though they will probably give you a list of possible reasons.

Owl had a Chat ban some time ago as a single member though it was members complaining to chat admin that got him banned and not his behaviour in the chat itself.

If you had a bunch of people getting upset with you then this is possible.

The big one is when you aren't in a directing room and you ask or tell others to do anything and I do mean anything. Tell them to put the kettle on and you can get blocked.

Abuse is another though that would presumably end in a block from the site.

"

Chat mods only go by the rules of the site. They are in no way influenced by other users.

By that. I mean chat mods only deal with what they see at the time. If someone breaks the rules. They react. They don't however listen to other users.

The best thing to do in this situation is contact admin.

That don't help having to guess from a list of possibilities

Ignore post i know now.

By *asochistMan  over a year ago

Folkestone

I agree with RudeNTw1sted.

Chat Mods have a very strict set of rules to work within and are monitored by Admin daily.

We respond to individuals comments/actions breaching rules, not ''crowd pressure''.

However, if anyone does have a ban from chat, Admin is always open to comments and reasoning as to the validity of a ban.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Admin never reply to questions

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

The message you received from Admin at the time will give you a basic idea what you did wrong.