FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > user blocked my gender

user blocked my gender

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ww_tiffanyobeys_dot_com OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

London

Users block my gender as they "do not wish to be contacted" by my category of gender

THATS FAIR ENOUGH

But , these people still have the ability to view my profile , pictures, postings , verifications from my meets - they still have a window in to MY life.

I dont think thast fair.

If i cannot see them , then i dont believe that they sdhould be able to see me.

Please can you write code to stop this happening please ?

Thank You

Tiffany

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Users block my gender as they "do not wish to be contacted" by my category of gender

THATS FAIR ENOUGH

But , these people still have the ability to view my profile , pictures, postings , verifications from my meets - they still have a window in to MY life.

I dont think thast fair.

Thank You

Tiffany

x

"

I too have blocked your "gender"...I've also done you a favour by blocking you so you can't see me...you're welcome

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If you are that worried about people looking at you. Then you could actually take control and hide what you don't want people to see.

I've loads of filters on my account because I don't want a load of messages I couldn't care less who looks at me or who has me stopped from messaging them either. I certainly don't take offense if I can't message anyhow I just move on.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

You can still view people who have blocked your gender you just cant message

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Users block my gender as they "do not wish to be contacted" by my category of gender

THATS FAIR ENOUGH

I dont think thast fair.

Thank You

Tiffany

x

"

You can still see their profile, posts, verifications etc unless they have blocked you individually, in which case you will still be able to see their forum posts.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My filters - btw, yes I've blocked TV/S, but I've also blocked men, women and all couples - are because I'm not meeting. I may still contact people to discuss things, or want to find out more about someone for later.

(Or women who can be bombarded may want to do all the first messaging)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tiffany raises a fair point.

We'd suggest a slight alteration.

Allow a user to block those that do not give them permission. Thus if the third party has blocked by gender or sexuality then the user may select that such people cannot see their profile. It might be nicer to be able to filter by all filters not just from messaging but viewing also?

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"Tiffany raises a fair point.

We'd suggest a slight alteration.

Allow a user to block those that do not give them permission. Thus if the third party has blocked by gender or sexuality then the user may select that such people cannot see their profile. It might be nicer to be able to filter by all filters not just from messaging but viewing also?"

Being able to view profile of all genders is one of the most useful tools for determining whether people are genuine or not.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Regardless of who has blocked your gender messaging unless you have blocked that particular person, you can still see their profile.

So it's not like they really have an advantage, you can't message them they, can message you (I would likely to as they are not looking for your gender) but you can see each other's profiles exactly the same as each other.

» Add a new message to this topic