FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > My videos are not displaying

My videos are not displaying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My videos that have been there for months are not displaying for me, just white boxes. In manage photo section they are still showing but again as white boxes. Is this a current site error or just me? I am viewing on my phone like I always do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ont you just loveCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

"My videos that have been there for months are not displaying for me, just white boxes. In manage photo section they are still showing but again as white boxes. Is this a current site error or just me? I am viewing on my phone like I always do"

That happened you ours yesterday, they were there one minute because someone fabbed them then they were gone. Still haven't got them back, will be interested to see what happens.

"My videos that have been there for months are not displaying for me, just white boxes. In manage photo section they are still showing but again as white boxes. Is this a current site error or just me? I am viewing on my phone like I always do

That happened you ours yesterday, they were there one minute because someone fabbed them then they were gone. Still haven't got them back, will be interested to see what happens. "

Thank you, must be a glitch then in the site rather than just me. I did report it direct as feedback yesterday but know they don't have the capacity to respond to everyone.

Banbury

We will have to wait and see, because we don't know which ones they were, also don't have copies either.

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

Checked mine after seeing this thread and I have had the same thing happen to one of my public videos

Ok maybe this will now get attention of the admin if 3 of us so far confirmed it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of mine have done it too.

I hope admin look into this, my videos are still not displaying properly.

It's happened to two of mine - around a week ago

Banbury

Just got some feed back, they have had a few problems with videos and sorted it now also had an apology

Yes me too, will have to re-upload the videos, lost my hundreds of likes on them

Banbury

"Yes me too, will have to re-upload the videos, lost my hundreds of likes on them "

Us too they were some of our highest fabs and we deleted them from our phones so have no copies.

Oh well just have to make some more lol.

By *aichTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Yes same happened to lots of mine,

Did ask on forum, they deleted the thread now. At least had a mail from them with an explanation.

"Yes me too, will have to re-upload the videos, lost my hundreds of likes on them

Us too they were some of our highest fabs and we deleted them from our phones so have no copies.

Oh well just have to make some more lol. "

This is the perfect excuse to make some more

By *aichTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

It is yes lol

"Just got some feed back, they have had a few problems with videos and sorted it now also had an apology "

I can't even remember what the two that broke were lol

By *igrobbieMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Have a look at my ones lol

Long standing pre approved videos missing from my profile.

Seems this is a common occurrence on here, can your profile be altered without any notice?

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"Long standing pre approved videos missing from my profile.

Seems this is a common occurrence on here, can your profile be altered without any notice?"

I got a message from Fab admin a week ago saying the reasons for my videos becoming unviewable was due to software malfunction and that it is now fixed. They permanently deleted the four affected videos (I had thought it was only one)

By *erfectly-perverted-pixieCouple  over a year ago

Gosport

This has happened to my profile too ... not just videos that have months ago been approved and fab'd, but some of my photos have seemingly disappeared without explanation as well

If it helps, no videos are showing at ALL for me, not even thumbnails, it's only been the last few weeks, just upgraded site membership to see if that was the problem (it was due anyways) and I don't even see the thumbnail of it, neither will anything play.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The problem was fixed when seen by Admin and the people affected should have recieved a mail about it.

If you have had a pic removed after approval that is a different thing, ask Admin from the contact link to review for you

[Removed by poster at 26/05/22 09:25:40]

Never mind, fixed, ty admin :D

By *erfectly-perverted-pixieCouple  over a year ago

Gosport

"The problem was fixed when seen by Admin and the people affected should have recieved a mail about it.

If you have had a pic removed after approval that is a different thing, ask Admin from the contact link to review for you"

Cheers Rugby and thanks to Admin for a swift response.... Fingers crossed re-loading videos and pics works

Can anyone explain why a lot of our vids have disappeared?.. Some were for public some in friends and quite a few in private.. they have been there for months now aa lot of them have just gone? any answers please

"Can anyone explain why a lot of our vids have disappeared?.. Some were for public some in friends and quite a few in private.. they have been there for months now aa lot of them have just gone? any answers please"

There was a technical glitch with Fab's video processing software a couple of weeks ago that meant some videos of a small number of users became unviewable and so they were deleted.. You can re-add, if you still have them...

If it was after the issue was fixed, then they perhaps don't meet the rules?

» Add a new message to this topic