FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Both not verified...

Both not verified...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do 2 people (who are both not verified) verify each other after meeting? Seems impossible..???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

I think the primary case here is only verified users can verify another.

That's exactly my point... Keep reading only verified can verify, but you can't verify each other if both not verified... catch 22!!

Read in another post that you need to be verified by a verified member. In that case how did the verified member get verified themselves?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Read in another post that you need to be verified by a verified member. In that case how did the verified member get verified themselves?"

By meeting someone in person or going on cam.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

If two non verified members could verify each other, verifications would be meaningless, as we could all simply verify ourselves.

It's really very simple, one of you simply had to get verified by meeting someone who is verified - privately at a social or a club - then verify the other.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

One of the unverified people should go on cam

Pud and Bryan: Ok, so let me ask this then... If you have to get verified by meeting someone who is verified (we'll call this verified member X), how did X get verified in the first place?

And if you're gonna say X got verified by meeting a verified member (we'll call this other verified member Y), how did Y get verified?... You see my point?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Pud and Bryan: Ok, so let me ask this then... If you have to get verified by meeting someone who is verified (we'll call this verified member X), how did X get verified in the first place?

And if you're gonna say X got verified by meeting a verified member (we'll call this other verified member Y), how did Y get verified?... You see my point?"

Presumably the site owners verified people they know, or club owners, and it went from there.

_naswingdress: I think you're right, it has to have started from the site owner verifying someone, then that someone verifying someone else etc etc.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"Pud and Bryan: Ok, so let me ask this then... If you have to get verified by meeting someone who is verified (we'll call this verified member X), how did X get verified in the first place?

And if you're gonna say X got verified by meeting a verified member (we'll call this other verified member Y), how did Y get verified?... You see my point?

Presumably the site owners verified people they know, or club owners, and it went from there."

Exactly, site owners, moderators and original members would have all known each other in the beginning.

Point is, it's NOT that difficult to get verified, it just takes a little worry tho attend a social or a club. You could of course use webcam, but many of us consider cam verifications worthless.

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

https://m.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#verify

By *rimrose and TonyCouple  over a year ago

Farnworth

And if you're gonna say X got verified by meeting a verified member (we'll call this other verified member Y), how did Y get verified?... You see my point?"

Y got verified by Z who was originally verified by A who got verified by B

See my point?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think I understand what the poster is saying. He is saying that x (whose only verification was from y) was verified by y, and y (whose only verification was from x) was verified by x. Now to have the ability to verify you must have been verified already. BUT IF X AND Y HAD NO VERIFICATIONS PREVIOUSLY HOW DID THEY VERIFY EACH OTHER??

By *rimrose and TonyCouple  over a year ago

Farnworth

"I think I understand what the poster is saying. He is saying that x (whose only verification was from y) was verified by y, and y (whose only verification was from x) was verified by x. Now to have the ability to verify you must have been verified already. BUT IF X AND Y HAD NO VERIFICATIONS PREVIOUSLY HOW DID THEY VERIFY EACH OTHER?? "

One at least needs to be verified to give a verification. Can get them from cam etc

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"I think I understand what the poster is saying. He is saying that x (whose only verification was from y) was verified by y, and y (whose only verification was from x) was verified by x. Now to have the ability to verify you must have been verified already. BUT IF X AND Y HAD NO VERIFICATIONS PREVIOUSLY HOW DID THEY VERIFY EACH OTHER?? "

X or Y would have been verified by admin and so on

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP one or other of you needs to meet a person that is already verified.

Best way is to go to a social. Or have another meet with someone else from here

» Add a new message to this topic