FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *OUPLESFORUS OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Been site verified. Want to verify another couple

How do I do this? Gone to manage verification but says I need to be verified first ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

You have to be meet verified to verify others

By *aptain CunilingusMan  over a year ago

Southport

I'm photo verified, the wife has verified me (she's been on a while) just waiting for it to be accepted/ processed.

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

"I'm photo verified, the wife has verified me (she's been on a while) just waiting for it to be accepted/ processed. "

You can't verify each other. If she is your wife. That defeats the object of verification. As it could be you that made the account.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"I'm photo verified, the wife has verified me (she's been on a while) just waiting for it to be accepted/ processed. "

Verifications are instant tou dont need to wait on them, its not went through as you cant verify somone using the same wifi

Southport

"I'm photo verified, the wife has verified me (she's been on a while) just waiting for it to be accepted/ processed.

You can't verify each other. If she is your wife. That defeats the object of verification. As it could be you that made the account. "

Ah that makes sense, to be honest we didn't think of that. I mean she's been on here 10 years + well I guess I'll just have to keep trying to set something up thank you for the feed back by the way, very helpful.

Southport

"I'm photo verified, the wife has verified me (she's been on a while) just waiting for it to be accepted/ processed.

Verifications are instant tou dont need to wait on them, its not went through as you cant verify somone using the same wifi"

Thank you for the feed ack, very helpful although wasn't done on the same WiFi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think in account verification options you can block unverified people

» Add a new message to this topic