FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Unblocking

Unblocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Vine OP   Man  over a year ago

The right place

There is someone on the forum that neither of us can message each other. We have both checked and we are not on each others block lists. How can we get unblocked?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *his_Kitty_ScratchesWoman  over a year ago

WSM

"There is someone on the forum that neither of us can message each other. We have both checked and we are not on each others block lists. How can we get unblocked?"

Aha good idea! Hopefully someone can flick a switch and the block will be gone

By *tocks99Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"There is someone on the forum that neither of us can message each other. We have both checked and we are not on each others block lists. How can we get unblocked?

Aha good idea! Hopefully someone can flick a switch and the block will be gone "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There is someone on the forum that neither of us can message each other. We have both checked and we are not on each others block lists. How can we get unblocked?

Aha good idea! Hopefully someone can flick a switch and the block will be gone "

is it an age filter?

WSM

Aha good idea! Hopefully someone can flick a switch and the block will be gone is it an age filter?"

No, it says that I’ve blocked Vine. However even logging into the laptop he’s nowhere to be found on my block list and same his end

The right place

Aha good idea! Hopefully someone can flick a switch and the block will be gone is it an age filter?

No, it says that I’ve blocked Vine. However even logging into the laptop he’s nowhere to be found on my block list and same his end "

I've tripple checked my block list and This Kitty Scratches isn't on my list either.

And from the little I can see I think she's really hot! Lol.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's likely that admin has blocked you from seeing each other for a reason that is unknown to either of you.

Maybe in the past one of you reported the other or something similar.

Even a very minor report seems to block both profiles concerned.

Hopefully admin can look into it for you and remove the blocks

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Is it possible that you both have very long ‘’Block’ lists? I think only the latest couple of hundred are visible.

By *rsPricklePantsWoman  over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

If you use either a computer or the desktop version of the site then go on to the person's profile, if you have both commented on here it makes it easier to find, it will say if you blocked them down the left hand side and give you the option to unblock without having to go find them on the block list, if that isn't there for either party then contact admin as you've not blocked eachother

WSM

"If you use either a computer or the desktop version of the site then go on to the person's profile, if you have both commented on here it makes it easier to find, it will say if you blocked them down the left hand side and give you the option to unblock without having to go find them on the block list, if that isn't there for either party then contact admin as you've not blocked eachother"

Ah I tried that and no option there so maybe admin did for a reason

WSM

Aha good idea! Hopefully someone can flick a switch and the block will be gone is it an age filter?

No, it says that I’ve blocked Vine. However even logging into the laptop he’s nowhere to be found on my block list and same his end

I've tripple checked my block list and This Kitty Scratches isn't on my list either.

And from the little I can see I think she's really hot! Lol. "

The right place

"

Just checking, did we meet once already?

WSM

Just checking, did we meet once already? "

I don’t think so… but I can’t see your profile to see if I recognise you

The right place

I don’t think so… but I can’t see your profile to see if I recognise you "

The sexual tension is building

WSM

"

quite frustrating not being able to be nosey!

The right place

quite frustrating not being able to be nosey! "

Do you have kik or Telegram?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

You could try contacting them on this link

WSM

quite frustrating not being able to be nosey!

Do you have kik or Telegram?"

Used to have kik, I’ll download it and see if I still have an account

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

So how have you communicated with each other this inability to communicate with each other prior to this thread?

The right place

"So how have you communicated with each other this inability to communicate with each other prior to this thread? "

On another forum thread

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

If one of you have reported another for any reason - you will be blocked from each other without being on each others block list. There is no return from that block pit.

Missus

» Add a new message to this topic