FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocking someone

Blocking someone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. How do you go about blocking someone, without actually clicking on their profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"Hi. How do you go about blocking someone, without actually clicking on their profile?

"

If you exchanged messages with them, on the message thread there is an option of blocking.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you are asking how others could block you when they have not looked at your profile, they can hide themselves from appearing on the looked at me list

https://www.fabswingers.com/my/privacy

Hi. No its someone I know, they know I know them on here but I don't wish them to check my profile. I can't see a way of blocking them unless I open up their page

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"Hi. No its someone I know, they know I know them on here but I don't wish them to check my profile. I can't see a way of blocking them unless I open up their page"

When you block them youll disappear from their looked at me list, or set yourself to not show up on looked at me from the privacy settings

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Hi. No its someone I know, they know I know them on here but I don't wish them to check my profile. I can't see a way of blocking them unless I open up their page"

As soon as you have blocked them they can't open up your profile anyway.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hide yourself from being viewed on their looked at me page from the above link but once you block them they shouldn't see you have looked at their profile anyway

"Hi. No its someone I know, they know I know them on here but I don't wish them to check my profile. I can't see a way of blocking them unless I open up their page

As soon as you have blocked them they can't open up your profile anyway. "

Yeah but they can see your name though

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"Hi. No its someone I know, they know I know them on here but I don't wish them to check my profile. I can't see a way of blocking them unless I open up their page

As soon as you have blocked them they can't open up your profile anyway.

Yeah but they can see your name though"

Soon as you block them they wont see you have been on their page, but just hide yourself like various people have told you then you wont show up on their list

» Add a new message to this topic