FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photos rejected

Photos rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arveygirthycock OP   Man  over a year ago

town

Hi so I’ve had loads of photos rejected!! They are mine, infact it’s CRYSTAL clear it’s my cock lol it’s the same in every photo you could pick it out a mile off!

They are photos I had then put in photo vault on iPhone, the put back into my photos?

How do I get MY photos uploaded and not rejected for being screenshotted etc…?

Tia

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

town

And then to rub salt in the wound after them being rejected, so NOT being uploaded, I admitted defeat deleted them and tried to upload a few more off MY pics and I’ve reached my DAILY UPLOAD limit!!! How they were all rejected?????

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

The advice I have seen from other threads is to leave them as rejected and then contact admin to review them for you.

town

Bugger!! I just deleted them all

Ah well thanks for advice, I’ll download them again tomoz and then contact admin. What a palava! x

By *hubster2016Man  over a year ago

WestWorld

It is a piss take I’ve had videos and pics that have been on my profile a while now rejected!!

For looks like screen shot etc

How can a video be a screenshot? And how the f*#k are you ment to do tributes for people if they all get bloody rejected?

Where others are having anything and everything allowed n uploaded on hot pics as well?????

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It will be a screenshot of the person you are tributing so it is the correct reject reason

By *hubster2016Man  over a year ago

WestWorld

How are you ment to do tributes then??

And it’s pictures sent by the people involved not just a screenshot!!

Your not suppose to be able to upload pissing pics or video but I’ve seen a fair few recently and 2 were on page 2 of hot pics at one point!!!!

No wonder so many people ask if others have kik or another way of messaging each other.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Report any pic that breaks rules and the mistake by a mod will be rectified. Tributes pics would have to be sent offsite

» Add a new message to this topic