FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ercymouse OP   Couple  over a year ago

cheltenham

can you only have a certain amount of verifications on your profile?..had a meet last night and the person left a verification..its not yet showing,but the one we left him is showing on his profile..he even tried sending us another one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If its not showing in your manage verifications page where you have to click on display verification and if you haven't shared an internet connection the only other thing I can think of is if he doesn't match the preferences you've set (age, gender etc) they don't seem to come through.

By *ercymouse OP   Couple  over a year ago

cheltenham

thankyou..i think it must have been because he was still here at the time when he added it(before he went away with work).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"can you only have a certain amount of verifications on your profile?..had a meet last night and the person left a verification..its not yet showing,but the one we left him is showing on his profile..he even tried sending us another one."

have you clickedto save on your profile. mind you glitches do happen contact admin ask them

"thankyou..i think it must have been because he was still here at the time when he added it(before he went away with work)."

That will be the reason then, shared internet connection.

I am trying to verify a girl but when i do it never shows up on her profile can anyone help me? I am verified but just wont work

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I am trying to verify a girl but when i do it never shows up on her profile can anyone help me? I am verified but just wont work"

The only failed verifications we see are to another account you've created?

The system is designed to stop this because some people create fake accounts and try to verify them, and we want to stop this

Admin x

[Removed by poster at 26/11/12 02:05:11]

What do you do when you've verified someone and they don't want to verify you or she has and then she's deleted her profile which means you still keep your tick but no comments; and now she's back on the site and she's requested for a verification but she's not willing to reciprocate.

And I can't delete my comments from her profile. That doesn't seem fair.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

You have to regard verifications as true gifts: freely given with no expectation of anything in return.

But like any gift only you can choose to give it - noone can demand.

So if you don't want to verify or are being pressured then don't.

Btw if you block someone they lose the words but not the tick...

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"What do you do when you've verified someone and they don't want to verify you or she has and then she's deleted her profile which means you still keep your tick but no comments; and now she's back on the site and she's requested for a verification but she's not willing to reciprocate.

And I can't delete my comments from her profile. That doesn't seem fair."

Block her profile and your verification will be hidden

Admin x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"What do you do when you've verified someone and they don't want to verify you or she has and then she's deleted her profile which means you still keep your tick but no comments; and now she's back on the site and she's requested for a verification but she's not willing to reciprocate.

And I can't delete my comments from her profile. That doesn't seem fair.

Block her profile and your verification will be hidden

Admin x"

It doesn't sound, in this case, as if he has verified her. Has she cut and pasted an old verification, from her previous account, into the profile text?

Hi I dont understand so how I cant verify the person I want to verify as it is not a fake account that i created and i have met this person so she is real

Forum Mod

"Hi I dont understand so how I cant verify the person I want to verify as it is not a fake account that i created and i have met this person so she is real"

If thats the case at some point you must have shared internet connection and thats why you won't be able to verify her,for the same reasons as admn have said in their previous reply to you,to prevent fake profiles

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

check each others filters...I think I have read on another thread that if you are blocked normally on each others filters then you need to lift them to leave the veri.

thats a pain we have shared ip address's she logged into her account using my laptop when at my place so that prevents me from verifing her thats a real pain

» Add a new message to this topic