FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Goings on on Looked at Me list

Goings on on Looked at Me list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have hidden my profile and filtered all messages temporarily and noticed my 'Looked at me' list has no men on it. When I remove filters the men looking at me show again, then filters go back on and its back to showing couples, womeen and TVs but no men. Is this a known bug?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm sure I read on a post ages ago that it's something to do with only being able to blanket ban one thing.... So even if I filter couples / women etc they'll still show on the looked at list.

Similar to how when you filter men it says "not looking for single men", but doesn't do the same for couples / women / TV's etc.

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm sure I read on a post ages ago that it's something to do with only being able to blanket ban one thing.... So even if I filter couples / women etc they'll still show on the looked at list.

Similar to how when you filter men it says "not looking for single men", but doesn't do the same for couples / women / TV's etc."

That sounds plausible.

Its not the end of the world as I am not looking right now. I just thought it was a bit odd.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I have hidden my profile and filtered all messages temporarily and noticed my 'Looked at me' list has no men on it. When I remove filters the men looking at me show again, then filters go back on and its back to showing couples, womeen and TVs but no men. Is this a known bug?"

I believe that is the way filters and the looked at me list works and isn't a bug.

It's the same if you remove your filter to let people see you have looked at their profile i.e. you show on their list when the filter is off but if you turn it back on again you disapear off their list.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

...you do know that even though you have hidden your profile that your gallery is still viewable?

....just saying.x

» Add a new message to this topic