FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Problems from single profile

Problems from single profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eviants In Defiance OP   Couple  over a year ago

Maidstone

I still can't post from my single account and yes, I have contacted admin, several times in fact. I've had no response from them and it still isn't working. Can someone please sort this? I don't understand why I can't post from that one when we've never had any issues on this one.

Pxx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I still can't post from my single account and yes, I have contacted admin, several times in fact. I've had no response from them and it still isn't working. Can someone please sort this? I don't understand why I can't post from that one when we've never had any issues on this one.

Pxx"

Admin will not contact you from here. You need to keep trying them am afraid.

By *eviants In Defiance OP   Couple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I still can't post from my single account and yes, I have contacted admin, several times in fact. I've had no response from them and it still isn't working. Can someone please sort this? I don't understand why I can't post from that one when we've never had any issues on this one.

Pxx

Admin will not contact you from here. You need to keep trying them am afraid. "

I contacted them again yesterday. This has been going on for about two months now. Thanks though.

Pxx

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

We had the opposite and believed it was because we created couple and single accounts on the same Internet connection.

I reported our own profile and it didn't get fixed then I reported a bug in the contact section a few months later and they fixed it almost instantly.

Good luck.

By *izumonoWoman  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I had this issue til last week, I kept reporting it to no avail under different headings.

In the end it was 'message site owners' that got it sorted.

It seems to be a fairly common problem recently!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It isn't a bug / problem.

To get it lifted the only person who can help is Admin from the cpntact link. If they are going to lift it they will let you know.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners